PDA

View Full Version : CPP Images Section of Gallery

D._Craig_Flory
09-18-2008, 05:43 PM
I am going to keep pushing to get many more people to take time to post comments, and scores too if you like, on the Certification section of the Gallery. The deadline for them to narrow down to the best 20 & upload to PPA is fast approaching. So, if you are a Master, Craftsman, or C.P.P. please take some time each day to review and comment. There are several images with only two comments ! Let's not let these photographers hanging. Post now !!!

Art_Wright
09-18-2008, 05:47 PM
Craig, on 9/16 I sent a PM to Gregory Aide re: the comment column being one letter wide; he hasn't read it yet...

D._Craig_Flory
09-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Craig, on 9/16 I sent a PM to Gregory Aide re: the comment column being one letter wide; he hasn't read it yet...

Hi Art;

After a lot of people, on here, recommended using Firefox I have been using that to access here and the Gallery is fine using that. It is only I.E. that has a problem.

Michael_Gan
09-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Greg is more than knee deep (more like up to his eyeballs) in the reworkings of the PPA site and this site. Be patient.

D._Craig_Flory
10-03-2008, 08:10 PM
I am still very disappointed in the lack of response to the C.P.P. section of the galleries ! There are a lot of images with only one or two comments / scores. The upload deadline is about a week away & these photographers need to make a decision on which 20 images to choose. Come on ... there are a lot of C.P.P.s, Craftsmen, and Masters on here.

Anne_Raker
10-03-2008, 09:39 PM
I've been trying to hit all of them, but couldn't keep up when I was at Light Pro. I will try to comment on any I missed tomorrow afternoon. I really appreciated all the comments I received on mine, and want to help out anyone else who needs/wants it!

Beckyw
10-31-2008, 02:37 PM
I am not seeing the gallery of these images, am I missing it somewhere obvious?

Becky Welch

D._Craig_Flory
10-31-2008, 04:54 PM
Hi Becky;

Here it is :
http://www.ppa.com/community/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=504

Keely_Deuschle
11-03-2008, 04:53 AM
I've been going through them the past few nights and I'm seeing that a bunch are really small in size which makes it difficult to see details to provide feedback. I just checked the Certified Photographer site, but they're updating the guidelines. Is the max image size still 650px on the longest side? It would greatly help if the makers would post their images larger - the ones that are small are verticals that are 400px in height.

Michael_Gan
11-03-2008, 03:33 PM
The gallery side of this forum has always been 650. Only the forum side has the limitation of 400.

D._Craig_Flory
11-04-2008, 03:24 PM
There are a lot of new images added to the certification section ! I am asking for anyone qualified to post comments, please, so these people can get an idea which images to use and which to forget about.