PDA

View Full Version : Just 4 weeks till the next exam !!!

D._Craig_Flory
09-07-2008, 04:45 PM
There are now only 4 weeks till I give the Certification exam again ... on Sunday October 5th. A few OurPPA members will be there to take it with me. So, who else is interested ?

Erin_L._Clark
09-17-2008, 12:23 PM
hi D. Craig- I wanted to let you know- I won't make it like I planned- I have too much work coming up over the next month and can't get away. I'm planning on taking it at the Imaging USA for sure- shouldn't be a problem getting away from here for a few weeks in January. Thanks for all your advice and encouragement!

D._Craig_Flory
09-22-2008, 01:49 PM
hi D. Craig- I wanted to let you know- I won't make it like I planned- I have too much work coming up over the next month and can't get away. I'm planning on taking it at the Imaging USA for sure- shouldn't be a problem getting away from here for a few weeks in January. Thanks for all your advice and encouragement!

Hi Erin;

I am sorry you can't make it to Pa. but am happy that you can take the exam at Imaging.

There are 3 or 4 others coming for the exam. As of yesterday, it is now two weeks till the convention and the exam. Who else is going to take the plunge and take it on October 5th ???

D._Craig_Flory
10-03-2008, 09:04 PM
There are only two days yet. A total of five people are coming which is the most of any exam I have given this year.

Anne_Raker
10-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Good luck, everyone!

Waleed_Alzuhair
10-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Best of luck to everybody...