PDA

View Full Version : New images in CPP Gallery

cpp_upload
08-22-2008, 03:56 AM
Thanks to you for doing this. Now I'll take a deep breath and be brave. :)

D._Craig_Flory
09-08-2008, 12:35 PM
How about more qualified people posting comments in the certification upload area of the Gallery ? The photographers posting need to know which images will work and which to replace. So, C.P.P.s, Craftsmen, and Masters ... take some time and give some insight.

D._Craig_Flory
09-09-2008, 06:04 PM
I saw that one more person looked, & commented, at the images posted to peruse of possible certification images.

So, I am once again on my soapbox. I want to ask for still more of you to look at the certification images and post comments.

Art_Wright
09-09-2008, 06:21 PM
I tried to reply, but the post a reply window is only one letter wide...

D._Craig_Flory
09-09-2008, 07:12 PM
I tried to reply, but the post a reply window is only one letter wide...

Hi Art;

Thank you very much for saying that ! I wrote several times to Gregory Aide about that same problem. So, I have been using Firefox and it does NOT have that problem.

Please write to Gregory Aide and tell him so he knows it's not just me. And, try using Firefox to access it.

D._Craig_Flory
09-16-2008, 07:08 PM
The next C.P.P. image upload deadline is fast approaching yet very few have taken the time to post comments for the certification images !!! Please, help out these photographers who want to get certified simply by looking at what they posted and then leaving comments & scores too if you like. The 1st two images still only have 2 comments on each. Come one, those qualified, and post so these people can get an idea which images to choose.

Art_Wright
09-16-2008, 10:14 PM
PM sent to Mr. Aide.