PDA

View Full Version : Studio Lighting Seminar - Marion, IA

Don_Chick
08-15-2008, 05:38 PM
I am teaching another full day studio lighting class, this time in Marion, IA.

What: Studio Lighting - PPA merited education. PPA members receive a merit for attending
When: Friday, October 3rd
Where: Marion, Iowa

http://www.donchick.com/flyers/Art_and_Craft_IA1008.jpg

Jackie_Haggerty
08-16-2008, 02:54 AM
So, Don. You know that Iowa is next to Illinois. You are welcome to give a seminar in Bloomington, IL! :) I'll volunteer to host it!

Don_Chick
08-20-2008, 04:26 AM
So, Don. You know that Iowa is next to Illinois. You are welcome to give a seminar in Bloomington, IL! :) I'll volunteer to host it!

Do you think the folks in your area would want to listen to me after hearing Jeff's program? :eek::D:D

Let's make it happen!!!

Don_Chick
08-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Don't let the current avatar scare you away!!!

D._Craig_Flory
08-20-2008, 07:52 PM
Don't let the current avatar scare you away!!!

That image shows what happens when you drink too much Jolt and other super caffeine drinks. :D

KristiSanger
08-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Care to come to Washington (state that is;))??? It would be nice to have some of you super stars come to our neck of the woods:D

Kristi

P.s. I'd offer to host but I don't think my master bedroom would make a good class room:D

Stephanie_Millner
08-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Don, how about setting one up here in February since you'll be in Columbia then anyway???

Jackie_Haggerty
08-21-2008, 02:24 AM
Whoa!! I got first dibs!! Don, let's chat!

Angela_Lawson
08-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Hey Jackie - Let me know if you work something out with Don. I know I just got done saying that it was too long of a trip to make on my own again, but depending on when you plan it for, I might be able to talk my husband into driving this time. :D I'd love to see you again, as well as Barbara and Wayne, if you can talk them into coming too.

Anyway, keep me posted.
Angela

Barbara_Adelman
08-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks Angela -It would be great to get together again (though you can sit in front this time for any car rides - Wayne confuses the navigation) -Depending on the timing, I'm always up for a great class and good company!

Don_Chick
08-25-2008, 03:38 AM
Care to come to Washington (state that is;))??? It would be nice to have some of you super stars come to our neck of the woods:D

Kristi

Hey Kristi,

Have Seminar will travel!!! :D:D

Don_Chick
08-25-2008, 03:39 AM
Whoa!! I got first dibs!! Don, let's chat!

I chatted with Jackie on Friday. We'll see if we can get this show to Il.! :D

MikeGeorge
08-26-2008, 02:31 PM
If Jackie can sweet talk you into her neighborhood, count me in.

Mike George

Don_Chick
10-07-2008, 09:15 PM
I wanted to share an image from the class in Marion IA. I hope to have more but I wasn't able to bring them home. Debi is going to burn a dvd and mail them sometime this week. When I get the bunch of them, I'll post more.

Here's one where I am posing a couple to demonstrate my favorite engagement pose.

http://www.chickphotography.net/Image/Seminar/IMG_0099_lores.jpg

Carl_Bromberg
10-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Hi Don

Just wanted to say I REALLY enjoyed learning from and meeting you, and I did learn a LOT and had a fun time doing so! Sorry I had to leave early to shoot my senior, he was scheduled before I knew about you being here, tried to reschedule him but it didn't work out. I'm trying to adapt your setup to my teeny studio, got everything figured out but the hair light, only have 7ft ceilings. But I think I have an idea for that, if you have any suggestions for a 7ft ceiling, feel free!

Once again, thanks for taking an extra day and teaching us! Cant wait to see the images you got of us!

Have a great day!