PDA

View Full Version : One Day Seminar-Who is Interested?

Tim_Babin
08-15-2008, 01:18 AM
This is a one day to help the Guild in Baton Rouge.

Tim_Babin
08-15-2008, 01:19 AM
2nd part for the dates and such

Tim_Galyean
08-20-2008, 12:51 AM
I would go but that stuff wouldn't work in my area.

How about video or audio tape it and offer that too on a cd or dvd?

Tim_Babin
08-20-2008, 12:55 AM
i will think of that Tim. Thanks.

Tim_Galyean
08-20-2008, 02:56 AM
Your welcome.:D

Tim_Babin
08-20-2008, 12:08 PM
I may think about audio. not video though, too hard to set up and then edit.

Tim_Galyean
08-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Audio's good, then I can listen to it on my mp3, you could even sell it by downloading it too. I don't know how all that works but i've bought larry winget's stuff that way before over the internet.

I just did 09 sr #104 yesterday, have you guys started on the 09 ones yet or is it all in the winter down your way?

Andrea_Chapelo
08-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Wish I could attend Tim.

Tim_Babin
08-21-2008, 01:29 AM
Audio's good, then I can listen to it on my mp3, you could even sell it by downloading it too. I don't know how all that works but i've bought larry winget's stuff that way before over the internet.

I just did 09 sr #104 yesterday, have you guys started on the 09 ones yet or is it all in the winter down your way?

I have only done about 6. My average is up a bit, which is nice. We are booking well right now though for the second week of Sept and on. We do not really get into senior season till later. Too hot. How many do you think you will do this year.

Wish I could attend Tim.

I wish you could too Andrea, If you would you will make so much money, that you want to buy me all those drinks at Imaging and actually go get them and bring them to me. :D

Tim_Galyean
08-21-2008, 01:53 AM
I have only done about 6. My average is up a bit, which is nice. We are booking well right now though for the second week of Sept and on. We do not really get into senior season till later. Too hot. How many do you think you will do this year.

At this rate it should be getting close to 400 and up about $100 a sr by the end of the school year. Everything is kind of unpredictable, just did the last 08 sr last week and have had several from out of state schools. There's no one style that seems to capture a good market share.

Tim_Babin
08-21-2008, 03:07 AM
It would kill me to do that many. LOL

Tim_Galyean
08-21-2008, 03:54 AM
It's not that bad, I figure if I do 4 a day, 4 days a week thats 64 a month so I only have to work 6 months a year. I do about 1/2 guys and most of those sessions are usually 30 minute ones.

Andrea_Chapelo
08-21-2008, 10:30 AM
I wish you could too Andrea, If you would you will make so much money, that you want to buy me all those drinks at Imaging and actually go get them and bring them to me. :D

Wow, Buy then AND deliver them.....that would require me making LOTS of money:p Get your butt to Ohio so I can take your class and make all of this money, and I will make sure your drinks are top shelf;)

Mark_Levesque
08-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Come to the northeast, Tim. Teach us, and we'll get you all likkered up, don't you worry. LOL

Tim_Babin
08-22-2008, 01:06 PM
It's not that bad, I figure if I do 4 a day, 4 days a week thats 64 a month so I only have to work 6 months a year. I do about 1/2 guys and most of those sessions are usually 30 minute ones.

Well maybe that would not be so bad then.

Wow, Buy then AND deliver them.....that would require me making LOTS of money:p Get your butt to Ohio so I can take your class and make all of this money, and I will make sure your drinks are top shelf;)

You gotta travel Andrea. I had a workshop in Ohio, it was beyond full. So I changed how I did it and cut the amount down to 20 max.

Tim_Babin
08-22-2008, 01:10 PM
Come to the northeast, Tim. Teach us, and we'll get you all likkered up, don't you worry. LOL

I do not want to get likkered up. But if Andrea is buying. ;)

I decided to stop doing some workshops. Last year I could see that the last one I did only had 16 people in it, and normally I am turning people away at 20. Too many people were giving workshops, and so many did not have good reviews.

Then I notice that some people were losing numbers on 2 or 3 day workshops. So I backed up, decided to do none this year. I had one scheduled and had 11 preliminary people sign up saying they would when announced. We announced about 2.5 months out and none of those people signed up within 3 weeks. I only had a total of 5, and would have had 16 total with the other 11. I cancelled and gave money back.

So I may only do a few next year.

Andrea_Chapelo
08-22-2008, 08:07 PM
I do not want to get likkered up. But if Andrea is buying. ;)

Sometimes you gotta spend money to make money;) I will be happy to get you all likkered up if it means I can pick your brain!

Tim_Babin
08-23-2008, 03:41 PM
funny Andrea, you can pick it anytime on any forum, go ahead.