PDA

View Full Version : Image review results...

Anne_Raker
08-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Does anyone know about how long it takes to get the image review results back? I checked the Certified Photographer website, but couldn't find anything about when the images are actually reviewed, or how long after that before the results are posted. Anyone know? TIA! :)

Cassandra_Sullivan
08-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Last time, reviews took about a week -10 days after the image submission deadline, then you'll hear by email (from Marissa, probably) a few days later after that.

Anne_Raker
08-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks Cassandra! :D

Michael_Gan
08-12-2008, 11:52 PM
We finalize the decisions on the 18th. Marissa has been posting it up on your merit report by the following day.

Anne_Raker
08-13-2008, 01:07 AM
Thanks Michael! I will stop stressing (or try to, anyway) until next week. :)

Tracy_McGee
08-13-2008, 04:02 AM
Good luck, Anne! :)

Did I miss the submission deadline? And why can't I find the dates for these things? Vision impaired? Well, I did have a guy at Starbucks look at me like I was insane standing there looking for the sugar when there were two huge containers of it right in front of me LOL!

Anne_Raker
08-13-2008, 05:40 AM
Thanks Tracy!
You missed for August if you didn't submit by the 8th, but there is one more for 2008, coming up in October. The dates are on the Certified Photographer website. There is a link on the left side, kinda towards the top, that you can click to get to all the dates for tests and image reviews. The tests are listed first, so you have to scroll down to get to the image review dates. I hope that helps! :)