PDA

View Full Version : What should I take out...

Tiffany_Schmitt
08-08-2008, 03:13 AM
http://www.creativeshake.com/ppashow/profile.html?MyUrl=imagereview34

Ok, I know this is last min., but it has been so crazy around here that I haven't even had time to get my work done let alone think about this. I started pulling images a couple weeks ago, but just not sure. I have no idea what I should be doing here so if anyone is still willing to take a look, I would really appreciate any advice on anything that might need to be replaced. I have a feeling that I will be doing this again next time, but without leaving it to the last min next time.

Thanks for taking the time.

Tiff

John_Metcalfe
08-08-2008, 03:51 AM
IMO

#4 jacket and white shirt aren't lining up
#5 overflashed
#7 2 light sources creating dueling shadows
#9 soft front hand out of focus and bright vs. sharp back hand and dark
#11 cute, but weak in the lighting department, needs an accent light
#13 needs an accent light
#19 dust spot by left shoulder on image - artwork is questionable

Tiffany_Schmitt
08-08-2008, 01:34 PM
John, thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I am going to work on these right now before my next appt. comes in and hopefully get them changed. At lease a few of the major ones...

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Tiff

Keely_Deuschle
08-09-2008, 04:49 AM
Tiffany, it looks like there are two that are identical - #7 and #11. Good luck to you! Your images look good!

Tiffany_Schmitt
08-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Keely, thanks for the pm...I couldn't get the site to work for me yesterday. Tried changing images per John suggestions and nothing would work. Tried for about an hour and then had to give up and get back to work.

Better luck next time I guess....

Thanks though.

Tiff

D._Craig_Flory
08-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Hi Tiffany;

Here are my thoughts: #1 No ... flat light. #4 flat light & needs balance of light on subject w/ balance #5 No ... needs control of distracting bkgrd. plus work on light in the face. #10 No ... expression & angle of head. #12 No ... muddy tones. #18 No ... pose. #20 ... maybe but as a vertical.