PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Market Your Certification?

MarisaPitts
07-29-2008, 02:19 PM
PPA will begin developing quarterly emails to certified members on how to market themselves. We would love to hear from you and may even use your ideas in an article.

Marisa Pitts, CPP Staff Liaison

Angela_Lawson
07-29-2008, 03:34 PM
I've only had my CPP for a short time, but my main marketing of it has been to clients from a "quality" standpoint. I feel more confident in myself, and pass that confidence on to my clients. Also, having pursued a large doctor's office to display images in, I was able to provide them with some extra confidence to promote me to their patients by way of showing that I have gone above and beyond that of many fellow photographers in the area.

Angela

Karen_Linsley
07-29-2008, 05:00 PM
I mention it on my outgoing voice mail (you've reached Image Angels, home of Lake Tahoe's ONLY Certified Professional Photographer!), also on all my business cards, etc. When I talk with folks via email or phone or in person I also mention it, along with something like this: this means that no matter what kind of situations we will encounter at your wedding/portrait/whatever, I have the technical expertise to handle it correctly.