PDA

View Full Version : KH and TZ critiques are up

Michael_Gan
07-27-2008, 06:21 AM
TZ, I got numerous image duplicates (5 of #3 and 2 of #1). So I have very few of yours to critique.

KH, Your images should do well. I would encourage other candidates to look at your images so that they can gauge what is being passed by the judges.

Erin_L._Clark
07-27-2008, 07:46 PM
Can someone post a link to the images for these people? All I can see is a thumbnail for one saying "Image Pending Approval" I also see that there are 45 images in the Certification Image Upload gallery but can only see all the ones from CPP_MZ and a thumbnail from CPP_TZ but the thumbnails says, No Thumbnail... VERY FRUSTRATING. :eek:

Michael_Gan
07-28-2008, 12:14 AM
If you click on those "images pending" spots, the images come up. Or at least they do for me. I am PMing gregory tomorrow regarding the missing thumbnails.

Cindi_Delaney
07-28-2008, 01:17 AM
Can someone post a link to the images for these people? All I can see is a thumbnail for one saying "Image Pending Approval" I also see that there are 45 images in the Certification Image Upload gallery but can only see all the ones from CPP_MZ and a thumbnail from CPP_TZ but the thumbnails says, No Thumbnail... VERY FRUSTRATING. :eek:

Me too, Erin.
I only see one group of 20. I don't see an images pending area.:(

Michael_Gan
07-28-2008, 04:23 AM
You should at least see the "images pending approval". If you click on them, you should be able to see the images. I have commented on some 60 images so far. My typing skills have gone up dramatically.

cpp_upload
07-29-2008, 01:48 PM
This is NOT working out too well.

Mark_Levesque
07-29-2008, 02:26 PM
With any new feature, there will be a period when the kinks need to be worked out. The fact is that it's a good idea, and given the dedication of people to make it happen it surely will become a valuable resource. Indeed, the first few people through the chute in a way are beta testers, and also provide value to the system (even if they aren't able to see it.)

Please be patient. In the end it will all work out.

cpp_upload
08-01-2008, 07:52 AM
It seems to be working great now. The only images I couldn't see in the gallery were ones that were just uploaded and not yet approved. Thanks, everyone, for getting this up and running so we can all benefit from it. :)