PDA

View Full Version : specialty endorsement questions

Erin_L._Clark
07-21-2008, 09:18 AM
Questions on this- If you apply for this later- can you still use images you used for the image submission? If you apply at the time of image submission and don't get endorsed- can you apply again at a later time? How many CPP's have applied for this? And how has it helped you?

Jackie_Haggerty
07-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Questions on this- If you apply for this later- can you still use images you used for the image submission? If you apply at the time of image submission and don't get endorsed- can you apply again at a later time? How many CPP's have applied for this? And how has it helped you?

Erin,

I have 2 specialty endorsements - Family Portraits and Senior portraits. You cannot use the same images that you used for your CPP, they must be new images. You can apply later for a specialty endorsement if you don't do it at the time of your CPP. How it helps you is related to how you market your endorsements, so that is subjective to the individual. If anything, you know that you went above and beyond the CPP to specialize.

Erin_L._Clark
07-26-2008, 08:09 AM
Thanks Jackie. I'll have to look into it further.

Angela_Lawson
07-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Dumb question, but where can I find the list of specialty endorsements? Is there one for just babies/children?

Angela