PDA

View Full Version : Room Sharing at Imaging USA 2009

Gregory_Aide
07-20-2008, 08:01 PM
If you are looking to save money on your hotel costs, you may wish to room-share. Post your room share message here.

If you don't have a "buddy" to share the cost of the 2-for-1 buddy pass, you may also try and hook-up with a fellow forum user to save on registration costs.

Marc_Benjamin
07-26-2008, 06:42 PM
I've got a room (perhaps a suite) at the Sheraton and I'm looking for a couple of non-smoking ladies to share with.

Please send reply to marc@kickstep.com.

Janet_Ciummei
07-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Anyone interested in sharing a room with me? I have reservations at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown for Imaging USA. The Sheraton is the Headquarter Hotel for the convention. It's already sold out but I got my resevations early!

I would prefer someone that is coming in on the 9th and leaving on the 14th. We can fit three in the room/suite to keep the cost down. Let me know if you're interested. :D

Nancy_Catherine_Walker
08-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Since it is not physically possible to purchase a single pass I now have a "Buddy Pass". Can someone please point me to the rules about who the buddy can be?

Does it have to go to another PPA member? How do I sign up the buddy since I have already registered and left the buddy information blank, assuming that I can get someone to pay for the other half of this ticket?

I understand the concept of the buddy pass and I'm sure it works great for people who have large studios with assistants and such that need to go as well, but it would really benefit those of us who run a single operation to be able to purchase a single ticket.

George_Hawkins
08-10-2008, 11:31 PM
You can name anyone whether you have met or not! You and that person are not required to ever meet again. Last year I had one with another whom I do know well; we did the finances among us, and the badges were mailed to our different addresses. I'd volunteer to reimburse 1/2 to you, but I feel I want to check with this person I did last year before I commit.
I have not quit decided if I am going!

George

Nancy_Catherine_Walker
08-11-2008, 12:06 AM
I realize your not committing to taking the other 1/2 yet however I'm still not sure how you change the registration to add the other person if you already have the ticket.

Laura_Baumgartner
08-25-2008, 05:55 PM
I am interested in sharing a room at Imaging 2009 from January 10-13. Anyone interested?

David_Dismukes
08-26-2008, 10:13 PM
I have a room at the Sheraton Hotel in Pheonix for IUSA but, would like to share and share cost.

Deb_Wat
08-30-2008, 04:37 AM
I'm coming in the 9th to the 14th and would like to stay at the main hotel with another lady. Anyone have a room booked for those dates that would like to share?

Christina_Mascarenas
09-01-2008, 06:05 AM
i am working/volunteering at the convention. i can come in on the 9th and leave on the 14th if you girls want to share a room. let me know asap. thanks christina

christinaphotos@gmail.com

Cindi_K_McDaniel
09-01-2008, 06:07 AM
what hotel are you staying in?

Christina_Mascarenas
09-01-2008, 06:16 AM
i booked these hotels before i knew i was going to volunteer, this one is for the 10-13
Holiday Inn Hotel PHOENIX DOWNTOWN - NORTH
i also have a room at this place Hyatt Regency Phoenix Hotel (same dates)

i am going to have to cancel one of them when i decide which one is better but i think i am kinda screwed since they are the 10-13 if i cant change the dates to the 9-14.

or if i can just move in with someone that is booked the 9-14 that would be good too.

Cindi_K_McDaniel
09-01-2008, 06:41 AM
Which hotel is the convention hotel? Do you know?

Deb_Wat
09-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Christina & Cindi,

Do you already have the room booked at the Sheraton? I have one booked for the 9th - 14th at the Hyatt which they say is 5 minutes by rail but I'd rather be at the Sheraton.

I'm happy to share a room either way.

Cindi_K_McDaniel
09-01-2008, 06:05 PM
I say we start checking pricing and go from there!

Deb_Wat
09-01-2008, 06:06 PM
I believe my reservation is at 156 per night for 5 nights. 52 per person if there are 3 of us and I booked two queens.

Cindi_K_McDaniel
09-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Some hotels offer roll away beds for like $10 per night as an add on... Now I'm a big girl so I probably would break one, but if either of you are small we could consider this!

Deb_Wat
09-01-2008, 06:15 PM
There was a new member that posted on this thread that had a room at the sheraton. I pm'd her about a week ago to share but she never got back to me.

Cindi, are you in with me at the Hyatt?
Christina do you want to cancel all your reservations and join with us at the Hyatt?

Cindi_K_McDaniel
09-01-2008, 06:23 PM
I'm not registered anywhere yet? I did book my flight to arrive on the 9th and leave on the 13th

Cindi_K_McDaniel
09-01-2008, 06:32 PM
http://www.visitphoenix.com/assets/map/PDPG_DwntnCopper_030508.pdf

Here's a map of the area to help put the hotels in perspective..

Deb_Wat
09-01-2008, 07:00 PM
I called the Hyatt and they said they are right across the street from the center. I could not confirm my reservation though which concerns me. They said to call back tomorrow.

Christina_Mascarenas
09-02-2008, 01:25 AM
yes deb that sounds good.

i dont know how comfortable a roll-a-way is so i can bring my air mattress that isn't bad if someone needs it.

these are where i had them.
Holiday Inn Hotel PHOENIX DOWNTOWN - NORTH
i also have a room at this place Hyatt Regency Phoenix Hotel (same dates)

i still need to book my flight.

Cindi_K_McDaniel
09-02-2008, 01:33 AM
I'm game for the Hyatt, but I'm warnin' ya I can't do the roll away or air mattress :-) I guess you could say I could stand to lose a few pounds! I'm a grandma now so I guess I've earned a few...

Deb_Wat
09-02-2008, 02:13 AM
Okay ladies.

I want to share but I'm not sure about the roll away.

Let me check on my reservation tomorrow and I'll get back to you both via PM.

Deb

Breezy_Cranford
09-03-2008, 12:38 AM
Hey I would love to share a room with someone. I am a non smoking female.

Christina_Mascarenas
09-03-2008, 12:39 AM
oh i forgot to add, no smoking for me too.

the more the cheaper. as long as its ok with the other girls.

Normandi_Therrien
09-05-2008, 12:00 AM
I am looking for a room to share, am a non smoking female, courteous and neat. I am driving in from LA so my dates can be flexible, but plan on 9-14. I also haven't registered yet, anyone have a buddy pass to split? Or I can get one and split with you. Can't wait!

Deb_Wat
09-05-2008, 05:49 PM
For those of you still looking for a roommate, pm me as I have another female local photog who is looking to share a room as well.

Janet_Ciummei
09-10-2008, 04:30 PM
I have a room at the headquarter hotel, the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. I am looking to share the room with two other women.

Arrival - January 9th
Departure - January 14th

Let me know if you are interested. :)

Cindi_K_McDaniel
09-11-2008, 12:28 AM
OK, I think my plans feel through because no one is getting back with me, so I'm officially on the hunt for a roommate! If you're in the HYATT, I'll be your bestest friend... I'll also consider another hotel if they have a shuttle or other easy transportation to the convention center!

Deb_Wat
09-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Cindi,

Check your pm box. we got back to you last week.

Joe_Galioto
09-11-2008, 02:22 AM
have you noticed, it's just the girls for the most part that are looking for roommates.
are we guys phobic or is it that we know our feet really do smell.
joe

Cindi_K_McDaniel
09-11-2008, 02:57 AM
I know a couple of local guys who may take you up on that Joe! I'll let them know because I know at least one of them will want to go :-) Can you PM a phone number so I can have them call you directly? THANKS!

Breezy_Cranford
09-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Deb I just PMed you.
Janet I pmed you back :D

Breezy_Cranford
09-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Anybody going on the 8th and need to share a room?
Looks like for me to get there on time I need to come in on the 8th and have a room reserved for the Sheraton. So looking for a female to share.

Keelielindsey
10-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Anyone interested in sharing a room with me? I have reservations at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown for Imaging USA. The Sheraton is the Headquarter Hotel for the convention. It's already sold out but I got my resevations early!

I would prefer someone that is coming in on the 9th and leaving on the 14th. We can fit three in the room/suite to keep the cost down. Let me know if you're interested. :D

Janet, I am a new member as well. I am flying in on the 9th and leaving on the 14th too. I would be interested in sharing a room. I might have my asst coming as well, so that would be 3 to cut the cost down. Do you already have someone to book with you?? Thanks Keelie Lindsey

Becky_Eastman
10-14-2008, 07:25 PM
I would like to buy the other half of someone's buddy pass to Imaging USA. I am not a PPA member so it would need to be the non-member pass that costs $379.

Impulse
10-15-2008, 01:45 AM
On the bottom of the receipt there is a number you can call.

I have a "buddy pass" I'd be glad to put out there for someone who wants to share in the cost of admission with me.

I am a memeber and I would love to share the cost of the buddy pass with you. Let me know how you want to go about getting the ticket to me, and payment.
Thanks,
Melissa Kunkler

Marc_Benjamin
10-15-2008, 05:14 PM
I would like to buy the other half of someone's buddy pass to Imaging USA. I am not a PPA member so it would need to be the non-member pass that costs $379.

Just sign up and become a member, help support the cause and you'll probably get in to the next imaging (a free pass is given to new members) for free.

Gwen_Greenglass
10-16-2008, 09:01 PM
I just started looking for a buddy pass, I hope its not too late...I may also be open to sharing a room with someone that has the convention rate at the Sheraton (the room I have is not at that rate). I only need the room 3 nights from Sat 10-Mon 13.

lindsay_hendric
10-28-2008, 09:04 PM
I am a 25 female photographer from Idaho I am coming on a buddy pass but I am looking for female roomates that are also looking for a cheap room. I have checked into Motel 6 and it is 50-55 per night. So sharing would be pretty cheap. That rate is for two double or queen size beds. It has a pool and free internet, 2.5 miles from the airport, 1.5 blocks from the light rail which will then take you to the convention center. On orbitz there were a couple other maybe nicer hotels for same price range Red Roof Inn 55.00, or hospitality Suite Resort same price range.
I am a nonsmoker and I think a quiet sleeper I don't snore or anything:)
I am planning on coming the morning of the 10th and leaving late on Tuesday but I haven't booked my flight so I am still flexible. Let me know if ayone is interested in an inexpensive room.

dennismock
10-30-2008, 03:33 PM
My friend is looking for some one to share in the PPA Buddy Pass.

BUDDY HAS BEEN FOUND

dennismock
10-30-2008, 03:38 PM
roommate found

Marc_Benjamin
10-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Looking for a roommate, room has 2 double beds.

I have a room reserved at the Marriott Downtown , PPA's main hotel at $147 @night

Contact me at dmockphoto@aol.com or 858-733-5573

OH good, now we know where the after party party room is!

andycontreras
11-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Hello All,

I'm a new member (non-smoking female) flying in from Florida looking to share a room. I haven't booked a flight yet so my dates are flexible. Please email me at info@studioandy.com (mailto:info@studioandy.com). Thanks!

dennismock
11-12-2008, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=dennismock;184942]My friend is looking for some one to share in the PPA Buddy Pass. BUDDY HAS BEEN FOUND

Please contact me

Sandra123
11-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi,
I have a room booked at the Sheraton for the night of the 10th - check out on the 14th.
I am looking for a female to share the accommodation.
Non Smokers only please.
Thanks.
Sandra

sandra@strangemorephoto.com

Tonya_Alexander
11-18-2008, 03:25 AM
Signed up late, would like to be a room mate to another female who already has accommodations.
* I am a non smoking and am only interested in rooming with non smokers - Please, preferrably a female.
* I am neat, courteous
* I arrive Wed Jan 7th for Prep CPP class starting at 8 am on Jan 8th departing late Tuesday Jan 13th.
(If I need to get 1 or 2 nights on my own for the 7th-8th that is ok too)

Please text, email or call ASAP
Tonya@Platinum-Pictures.net
713-334-1515 - office
713-530-1777 - cell / text

Tonya_Alexander
11-18-2008, 03:42 AM
Anybody going on the 8th and need to share a room?
Looks like for me to get there on time I need to come in on the 8th and have a room reserved for the Sheraton. So looking for a female to share.

Breezy, I too am actively looking to share a room for 7th - 13th. I booked really late ( infact tonight) I am coming from Texas - to study for th CPP exam. Class starts 8 AM on the 8th. I am a NON-SMOKER looking to share with another female non-smoker. Please let me know if you already have someone or if you have room for one more.
*Cost for shared person?
*Does the Metro Light Rail run to convention center?

HUGE THANKS
Kindest regards,

Tonya
713-334-1515
New PPA Member

Tonya_Alexander
11-18-2008, 04:29 AM
I saw your post, I too am looking to share with another female who already has a room. I am coming from Texas, and am a Non Smoker looking to share with other
non-smokers. I saw your post about knowing some else who is still looking. Have you had any luck finding anyone with a room? If so, are they actively looking for another person? If so, my plans are as follows:

* I am a NON smoking female, neat and consider my self courteous. I signed up for I-USA late. I plan to arrive Jan 7th and depart late evening of the 13th as I am taking the prep class for my CPP exam which starts 8:00 AM on the 8th. So I want be out late or partying.
If you are still in need of sharing accommodations please let me know.

*Cost to share room?
*Does Metro rail pick up at hotel?

If you would please let me know ASAP so I can continue my search or stop, your reply is greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Tonya Alexander
Alexander's Platinum Pictures
www.Platinum-Pictures.net
713-334-1515 - office

or you can text me or call my cell at 713-530-1777
still learning how to read post---thanks

markcook
11-19-2008, 10:12 PM
I don't know if my previous posting made it. Anyway, I will arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 13 or 14th. Do you still have room?
Thanks
Mark Cook
M.C. Photographics mark@mcphotographics.com

markcook
11-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Are you still looking for a room mate? I'll be arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 13 or 14?
Thanks
Mark Cook
M.C. Photographics mark@mcphotographics.com

Impulse
11-24-2008, 12:01 AM
My friend is looking for some one to share in the PPA Buddy Pass.

BUDDY HAS BEEN FOUND
I would love to share the cost of the buddy pass with you. You can contact me via my website www.impulsestudioanddesign.com or via e-mail mkdlp@bluemarble.net.
Thanks,
Melissa Kunkler
Impulse Studio & Design
812-936-2295

tamarakaufman
11-27-2008, 12:32 AM
I'm expecting to come in on the 9th and leaving on the 13th. I'd like to find a female, non-smoking, mature roommate to share room costs with. If interested please email me at: tamarakaufman@gmail.com
Thanks!

Impulse
12-02-2008, 02:49 AM
Still looking to share a buddy pass with someone. Please contact me of you have an extra pass that you would like to sell. Melissa Kunkler mkdlp@bluemarble.net or 812-936-2295.

Impulse
12-02-2008, 02:53 AM
I would like to share a buddy pass with you. Get ahold of me and maybe we can both save some money. mkdlp@bluemarble.net or 812-936-2295.
Thanks,
Melissa Kunkler
www.impulsestudioanddesign.com

Impulse
12-02-2008, 02:57 AM
Wew... I am having a hard time trying to find someone who would like to share a buddy pass. could you help me out? You can contact me through my website www.impulsestudioanddesign.com or call 812-936-2295.
Thanks for your help... I may not be doing this whole reply thing right... I am not sure.
Thanks,
Melissa Kunkler

jim_heidorn
12-02-2008, 08:28 PM
I have my buddy pass available still.

Please let me know if you are still in need.

Jim

Impulse
12-10-2008, 11:04 AM
I have a buddy pass that you can buy. Just contact me and I will get it to you.
I can be contacted through www.impulsestudioanddesign.com. or 812-936-2295
Thanks,
Melissa Kunkler

Dan_Schumacher
12-10-2008, 05:52 PM
I am looking to attend from Sunday thru Wed but need a place to stay and share expenses, preferably near convention center.

Stephanie_Millner
12-10-2008, 07:07 PM
I have a room at the Sheraton but my husband is no longer coming with me. Anyone want to share? I also have a buddy pass:

http://www.ppa.com/community/forums/showthread.php?t=15184

ETA: Room's now unavailable. Thanks.

ChristiD
12-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Hi Stefanie,

I would like to share a room at IUSA. You can contact me at christi@doucetphotography.com.
When is the reservation for?

Thanks,
Christi Doucet

maxnucci
12-14-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm a non smoker male, does anyone want to share. I still don't have a pass
Please email me mbnstudio@hotmail.com
Web site: http://mbnstudio.com/

tfrancisco
12-14-2008, 11:19 PM
I just found out my husband can't come this year. I am looking for another female that is looking for a room. I am staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Email if you are interested. mdfphoto@hotmail.com

jenniferphoto
12-17-2008, 05:13 AM
Hi, I havn't booked anything yet, but I really want to go to this event. I went last year and had so much fun and learned alot. Did you find a roomate yet? Please let me know either way! Thanks, Jennifer Witz jenniferwitz@hotmail.com

jenniferphoto
12-17-2008, 05:24 AM
Hi! I'm new to this posting thing, so I'm not sure if I have it right, but I thought I would give it a try. . . I'm looking to share at least a room for Imaging USA and hopefully a buddy pass too. I am a 33 year old non smoking female from Seattle Washington. I attended this event last year and had so much fun and learned so much! At the last minute I found out that I can attend, but I really want to keep the cost down as little as possible. I am flexible with my schedule, so let me know what you are thinking and then I will book my flight. I would love to be at the Shereton downtown, but if that is not available another hotel might work.
Email me at jennferwitz@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

Jennifer

Stephanie_Millner
12-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Jennifer, you can buy my buddy pass if you'd like.

pkmuthu
12-18-2008, 12:46 PM
I am a new member and need(share) accommodation from wed night 7th jan and leaving on 13th Jan. Anyone having a room to share?I am attending the pre-conference on Certification course.
I have a buddy pass for sale as well.
BTW I am an retired Indian physician, now a professional photographer. Roommate to share with can be young or old, male or female. I am flexible.
Please reply at pkmuthu@hotmail.com or www.basilstudios.com
prem muthu

Kami_Myles
12-18-2008, 01:53 PM
I am looking to share a room. :)I am a non smoking female. I will be coming in on the 9th and leaving on the 14th. Please contact me at KamiMyles@mac.com

Kami_Myles
12-18-2008, 02:03 PM
I am also looking for a room to share. I am a mother of three non smoker living in Dallas Tx. I will be there from the 9th -14th. Reply to my e-mail. Kamimyles@mac.com

Stephanie_Millner
12-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Sorry, my buddy pass is no longer available. My apologies.

Trista_Blouin
12-19-2008, 06:36 AM
Hi, I still have a Buddy Pass available if anyone needs one. I also have a nice room (one of the original booked back in April) at the Sheraton with a double bed available. You can email me at trista@lookwhojustblouin.com if you are interested in either.

Len_Bartz
12-19-2008, 11:00 PM
I know most people are looking for people to share with for the entire convention, but I'm only going to be in Phoenix in for one day.

I'm coming in for the judges refresher course which starts on Tuesday morning, so I'm looking for a place to crash on Monday night, January 12th.

I'd be happy to pay 2/3 of the room cost for that day, just for the convenience of being able to stay someplace close.

If you're interested, just drop me an email at len@bartzphoto.com

tfrancisco
12-23-2008, 05:50 PM
I am still in need of someone to share a room with me. I am at the Crowne Plaza. I am a fun person and easy going. I don't snore. :) I have someone from the 7th-9th but need someone from the 10th-14th. Please email me if you are interested. Females only....sorry guys.

jonleeusa
12-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Hello! I have a room at the Four Points on the rail system but would like to share the room. I arrive on the 7th and depart on the 14th. Please contact me if interested...think it would be about $60 each per nite.

Jon Lee
info@leeimaging.com

tfrancisco
12-26-2008, 06:48 PM
I guess it would help if I posted my email address and number. If you are interested in a room share contact me.

mdfphoto@hotmail.com

517-263-8772

Tiffanny

talk2kirb
12-29-2008, 02:26 PM
I am looking to share a room with another male in Phoenix for Imaging USA. I also have a buddy pass available.

I am a male, 33, non-smoker.

Please contact me at kirbydavisphoto@gmail.com.

Regards,
-Kirby

Tonyp884
12-29-2008, 02:37 PM
Hi,
I am a non smoking male, 48 yrs old.
I would like to share a room January 10,11,12,13.
I do not have a room, I'd like to share with someone.
thanks,
Tony p
Radical Sports Photos
Unionville, NC

Tonyp884
12-29-2008, 02:39 PM
I forgot to post an e-mail address:

Tonyp884ATcarolinaDOTrrDOTcom

Trista_Blouin
12-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Just a quick update...I've got a roommate now but I still have a Buddy Pass available.

Christine_Lester-Deats
12-30-2008, 06:20 PM
I have a room at the Hilton Suites Phoenix- I am looking for a female non-smoker. I also need a buddy pass. Please contact me at christine@christinephotography.com

tmknell
12-31-2008, 05:26 PM
I have a buddy pass you could use and I am in need of a roommate for the 7th through the 14th.

tfrancisco
01-02-2009, 04:06 PM
I am all set with a roommate. Thank you for the emails. :) Tiffanny

PBWRouleau
01-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Hey! I was wanting to go. but have to watch cost. I already have my reg and buddy pass, which I won.

Do you guys have room? Also, I have a buddy pass if anyone would need that too.

Thanks so much!

Wendy Rouleau
wendy@portraitsbywendy.com
404-513-2053

Non-smoker...all that good stuff

PBWRouleau
01-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Hey! Wasn't going to PPA, but really want to go. Need to keep cost down. Would love to share room. Will be there the 10th and leave the 14th...have to go to awards ceremony....

Want to use miles for flight, so need to book soon....please contact me!

Wendy Rouleau
wendy@portraitsbywendy.com

adamczap
01-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Hey guys and gals,

I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and am looking for a roommate to share costs. I don't care if you're male or female, I just need a roomy! There are 2 double beds. I'm attending the pre-convention business seminar on Thursday/Friday and my flight will be arriving Wednesday afternoon. I already have a roommate for Friday-Tuesday.

Please email me if you're interested. My information:

Adam Czap
www.adamczap.com
adamczap@gmail.com
26/m... and happily married!:)

zorzed
01-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Hello everyone,

I wonder if I can still find a room to share with someone. I am arriving from NY on 1/11, leaving on 1/15. Also attending DWF.

- male, 33
- married
- non-smoker
- quiet, modest, and neat
- never attended IUSA, don't know about buddy passes

Gender/age respectfully do not matter. Kindly thank you for your consideration.

Ed
718-873-3100
photo@zorzstudios.com

tomasz
01-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Since it is not physically possible to purchase a single pass I now have a "Buddy Pass". Can someone please point me to the rules about who the buddy can be?

Does it have to go to another PPA member? How do I sign up the buddy since I have already registered and left the buddy information blank, assuming that I can get someone to pay for the other half of this ticket?

I understand the concept of the buddy pass and I'm sure it works great for people who have large studios with assistants and such that need to go as well, but it would really benefit those of us who run a single operation to be able to purchase a single ticket.
Hi
Do you still have the buddy pass .
Joseph

Alvaro_Balderas
01-06-2009, 04:55 AM
Hello Guys,

I am looking for a room mate that already had a hotel reservation nearby the Convention Center.

I will arrive on the 09th p.m. and leave 14 a.m.

If interested please e mail me at: abc261273@yahoo.com

I will be a PPA Volunteer and Award Recipient....

Christine_Lester-Deats
01-07-2009, 12:17 AM
Okay, I have been talking with numerous people about sharing a room...but nothing is finalized and it is getting a little late!
I have a room at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown from Jan. 10-13. I am looking for a female non-smoker.
email me at christine@christinephotography.com
Thanks

ericuenca
01-07-2009, 01:51 AM

I would like to share a room, I don't have any reservation yet, I will be there from the 9th to 14th, later will travel two days around. Please get in touch asap if you are interested.

Regards,
Erika Cuenca
ericuenca@gmail.com

ericuenca
01-07-2009, 01:54 AM
I am interested in sharing a room at Imaging 2009 from January 10-13. Anyone interested?
I would like to share a room, I don't have any reservation yet, I will be there from the 9th to 14th, later will travel two days around. Please get in touch asap if you are interested.

Regards,
Erika Cuenca
ericuenca@gmail.com

Christina_Mascarenas
08-14-2009, 08:50 AM
where is the 2010 list?

Betsy_Finn
08-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Just made the new thread: Room Sharing at Imaging USA 2010 (http://www.ppa.com/community/forums/showthread.php?t=17767)

[Moderator Note: I'll close this thread so we don't have any confusion over roommates/dates]