PDA

View Full Version : tero portrait marketing seminar

amyyanover
07-14-2008, 11:18 AM
has anyone gone and if so, how was it?

Jeff_Dachowski
07-15-2008, 10:33 PM
I have not gone to it, b ut from the over 80 emails I have recieved from them about it, I imagine they are anxious for someone to attend.
Jeff

Mark_Levesque
07-16-2008, 12:07 AM
Hahahaha! I so hear you, Jeff. One wonders if the reason he is able to work so few weeks a year and make so much is because he gets photographers to pay him as well.

amyyanover
07-16-2008, 12:57 AM
thanks for the response guys. i'm sure we are all bombarded with workshops and webinars...so much to learn...so little time!

George_Hawkins
07-16-2008, 01:06 AM
Are you talking Fero? Maybe Ferro, but not Tero.

They were great, but now maybe saturated. Try em.

George_Hawkins
07-16-2008, 01:45 AM
i've been getting so many fero mail pieces, it's becoming a turn off.
joe

In my case also; I can tell from the minor address differences that all the sponsors are using their own respective mail lists. Guess that's the state of "sponsorships". A numbers game: some will likely attend.

Jeff_Dachowski
07-16-2008, 02:17 AM
George,
We are talking about Tero Sade. I think that is how it is spelled. The Ferros are a different group on yet a different tour of the americas to share all their "secrets" I don't know them at all, but I wonder if they will go into details to tell us how we can set our own mutli city tour up. It appears it is far more profitable to do that than to shoot. ANy body getting tired of all these tours yet?
Jeff

Linda_Gregory
07-16-2008, 12:35 PM
I've been tired of them for a few years. It seems there's a nugget of info I can use but what they're really intended for is to sell you stuff. Either the unique tools they use or the programs on cds they use that will make you successful beyond your dreams. So successful, you won't need to go around the country like a rock star, different city each night, selling your wares.

I'm not a fan of them and prefer to have Wichita at the later stages so I can hear reviews...from people who have been in photography for awhile.