PDA

View Full Version : Don Chick Workshop in My Studio

Noelle_Zaleski
06-19-2008, 02:24 AM
Ok so I was envious that the girls got to hang out with Don and learn from him. I was so thrilled to receive an email from Don that he will be in my area in April and that he could do a small hands on workshop at my studio.

This workshop is open to 5 people and Don is going to see if we can get a merit for the day.
April 18th 2009- In my studio, Woodbridge NJ
The cost for the day would be $350
I will provide a light breakfast and lunch.
Topic would be hands on lighting. Don can explain the details further.

If you are interested please let me know ASAP because this workshop will fill up fast!

StaceyDamon
06-19-2008, 02:44 AM
ohhh, The Don is going to NJ to find more Chicklets...Noelle you will not only have a lot of fun, but learn a whole bunch too!
I am heading to NJ tomorrow for a week, you're a little more than a 100 miles from where I am going to be in Mays Landing....

Noelle_Zaleski
06-19-2008, 02:48 AM
ohhh, The Don is going to NJ to find more Chicklets...Noelle you will not only have a lot of fun, but learn a whole bunch too!
I am heading to NJ tomorrow for a week, you're a little more than a 100 miles from where I am going to be in Mays Landing....

I will be shooting a wedding in Cape May on Saturday. Want to work?

StaceyDamon
06-19-2008, 02:54 AM
Hmmm, I am not sure what the plan is (visiting my sister-in-law and her family) That would be sooo much fun!!!

Noelle_Zaleski
06-19-2008, 02:56 AM
Hmmm, I am not sure what the plan is (visiting my sister-in-law and her family) That would be sooo much fun!!!

Well it's a beach wedding with a beach house reception. Its from 12-8pm. I am excited!! It's also my 40th birthday.

StaceyDamon
06-19-2008, 02:59 AM
I will be in touch...we will get there tomorrow evening and I will know more then...I will PM you!

Noelle_Zaleski
06-19-2008, 03:01 AM
I will be in touch...we will get there tomorrow evening and I will know more then...I will PM you!

Great!! It would be really fun.