PDA

View Full Version : Registering a Multi-Maker Album

Todd_Reichman
06-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Hey all,

I'm trying to get my submissions finished and I need to understand how to register online for a multi-maker album. Everything is listed under my PPA ID - to get credit would my wife (the other "maker") have to register also and list the same four albums and pay the registration fee? I'm assuming I can just pay the critique fee once.

Any advice? Should there be a way to register both of us at once or do I have to register twice, once for each of us?

Thanks!

- trr

Keith_A_Howe
06-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Todd - as I said in the thread about shipping cases in boxes

"Can I suggest to everyone here, when you have a question like this, instead of posting it here and getting hearsay and rumors for answers, just call Jim Dingwell. That's his job and you will get a definitive answer. His number 866-591-9190. Remember this is his job. I am sure in your businesses you like to keep regular hours and not get calls at night and on weekends, so try to call him during normal business hours and not on a Sunday morning like I just did. "

That's really the only way you are going to know for positive sure that you have the right answer.

Keith

Todd_Reichman
06-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Hearyee, Hearyee - get your hearsay and rumors here!

Called the source and got the answer - both parties have to register the same entries online. Each has to pay the fee, critique need only be paid once.

Sorry for my ignorance :D.

- trr