PDA

View Full Version : October Exam date ...

D._Craig_Flory
06-03-2008, 02:12 PM
I will be giving the C.P.P. Exam to two people on June 8th. (one from the Dominican Republic !)

The last date I'll give it this year will be on Sunday October 5th. If anyone is interested, sign up for it with PPA, and contact me so I know you are coming and how big a room I'll need. This will be at our state assn. annual convention. So far, it looks like at least one OurPPA member will be coming to take the exam with me.

D._Craig_Flory
06-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Ok, I gave the exam to two photographers on June 8th. Now I'm looking at filling the room, with those looking to get certified, on Sunday October 5th. Let's start seeing names of those who are thinking of taking it with me in the fall ???

Erin_L._Clark
06-10-2008, 09:42 PM
well you know I am thinking about it. I won't know til end of Sept. though whether I'll make it due to flights but it's my intent... How much heads up do you need?

D._Craig_Flory
06-11-2008, 12:38 AM
well you know I am thinking about it. I won't know til end of Sept. though whether I'll make it due to flights but it's my intent... How much heads up do you need?

Hi Erin;

I don't need much notice. However, PPA should have your payment & paperwork as well as telling them you want to take it with me at least by Friday September 26th. Even if I got notice by Monday September 29th, that would give me enough time so our state association would know what size room I'd need. (September 29th is my birthday ;) )

D._Craig_Flory
07-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Just a reminder ... if anyone is thinking about taking the exam - I will be giving it again on Sunday October 5th.