PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Sholin Super Monday in Asheville,NC

Marilyn_Sholin
05-30-2008, 02:40 PM
We are really excited to be doing a Super Monday at our private workshop studio in Asheville,NC. It's going to be a lot of fun and we are also providing lunch and snacks as an extra bonus so everyone can stay together for the day.

DIGITAL ART TODAY
Introduce yourself to Digital Art using primarily Corel Painter X and explore other digital art software and plug ins that will let your creativity flow. This one day investment will give an overview to the basics of using Painter including brushes and painting techniques. This is a hands on class.

More info: This is an introductory day so it will be fun and experimental. It will get you comfortable with the interface for Painter X and some other software also. It's going to be a small group and we will concentrate on everyone being comfortable with learning.

Course Items: Laptop computer loaded with Painter X and any version of Photoshop 7 or higher. Highly recommend a Wacom Intuos 3 6x8 tablet and a wireless mouse. Images to paint will be provided or bring your own sized to 8x10 @ 250 dpi minimum size and resolution. This is a hands on workshop.

AllegrasStudio
05-30-2008, 03:31 PM
when is it and how much?

Marilyn_Sholin
06-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Super Monday is a PPA event and it's on October 27th. See the PPA site for fees associated with it if any. We are donating the day to PPA.

Marilyn

Sandra_Pearce
06-26-2008, 02:39 PM
Marilyn,

Good Luck with your Super Monday. I am doing one on that day too on Painting with Photoshop. I would like for you to see a painting I did after Jeremy's class. I actually did an impressionistic painting. You know how hard it was for me to do anything but detail. The Mother loved it and ordered one of each of her two sons also. I would never have believed I would sell an Impressionistic Portrait. Thanks for your class.

Sandra