PDA

View Full Version : Party at my place!

John_Metcalfe
05-19-2008, 01:45 PM
If you haven't heard yet, Michael Barton and I are having a class at my studio in Alton, IL on Monday, August 4. (for more info go to: PPA approved and merited education/competition bootcamp)

Better yet, the day before my wife Sonya and I are having a party at our studio. I have never had an open house or grand opening and thought this would be the opportune time.

It is open to all willing to make the trek. The partaking of the class certainly would be nice, but not necessary. There will be great food, spirits and few other things in the works! If you already are making plans to attend, please drop me a line so we may make your stay a bit more comfortable.

We are currently making ready hotel and site info for Alton and the surrounding area.

We certainly would love to have you and will help in making arrangements for your visit.

John_Metcalfe
06-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Just wanted to thank all who have responded to the invite and the Competition Bootcamp. I've checked the hotels again and there is a limited number of rooms remaining but the B & B's are still good to go. If you have questions or need help in any way, please do not hesitate.