PDA

View Full Version : Nylora Bruleigh- Send in your seals!

Jeff_Dachowski
05-16-2008, 03:11 AM
Nylora alert
Nylora alert
Nylora alert

If you are named Nylora, and you have seals from this past years PPANE competition, than you must, must, must, send them into PPA's International Print Competition before June 6th.

Don't say you weren't warned!!!!:)

Jeff

Don_Chick
05-16-2008, 04:49 AM
Ditto what Jeff said...

Your SECOND warning!!!

Mark_Levesque
05-16-2008, 11:10 AM
Quit picking on the blonde. Surely she would not forget to send in her sealed prints a second time. ;)

dennis_spaziano
05-16-2008, 12:37 PM
I am with Mark. Quit picking on the blonde I mean our new NHPPA president.:D :D

dennis_spaziano
05-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Hey Jeff.
I just found out Nylora is out of town untill May 23. No wonder we haven't heard from her.

Jeff_Dachowski
05-16-2008, 06:46 PM
Dennis,
That totally kills the impact!!!:)

Jeff

dennis_spaziano
05-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Dennis,
That totally kills the impact!!!:)

Jeff

Yeah, I know.:rolleyes:

Liz_Vance
05-16-2008, 09:03 PM
If it makes you feel any better, it was the kick that *I* needed. I haven't sent my case yet. And I forgot to send anything for the last two years b/c of Josie (I blame her for everything!)

-e

George_Hawkins
05-16-2008, 10:55 PM
I am guilty: had a blue at PPANE, a seal, and never sent it!
The image even had a judge's award, the late Erik Sanford, from NH if one does not know, but was judging at PPANE! Came to me later with congrats.

Nylora_Bruleigh
05-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Thank you ALL for the "gentle" reminders :rolleyes: !

I'm sorry I blew the impact Jeff, but I was, in fact, on vacation and decided since I had to actually travel and make time to get online that I would make this a REAL vacation and cut myself off from the outside world and focus on the fam!

Anyway, I love all of you guys...even with the blonde jokes! I am packing my case NOW! :D

Good Luck to everyone!

Thanks!

Nylora_Bruleigh
05-31-2008, 02:41 PM
Quit picking on the blonde. Surely she would not forget to send in her sealed prints a second time. ;)

By the way, after realizing that I will never live the last one down I can guarantee it will NOT ever happen again!:p

D._Craig_Flory
05-31-2008, 03:44 PM
Hi Nylora;

"The only people who should be allowed to tell Blond Jokes are Blonds" !!! I was born with blond hair (as evidenced by the old photo of me) so I'm allowed but I know a bunch of those picking on you are NOT blonds.