PDA

View Full Version : Okay, is anyone as nervous as I am?

Angela_Lawson
05-06-2008, 10:04 PM
I know that there are a bunch of us who are submitting images this time around, and the deadline is almost here, so is anyone as nervous as I am? I really worked to pull things up to the next level over the last couple of months, and I hope I'm there, or at the very least, almost there. (Thank you again Keith for all your help and input, it was greatly appreciated). I finally went ahead and submitted all my new images, and already feel like I have knots in my stomach.

I'm sure everyone else will do great (Heather and Cassandra, I saw both of yours and you will do great:) ), but hopefully in the meantime you all can tell me I'm not the only one sitting on pins and needles.:eek:

Thanks for hearing me out. :o
Angela

Heather_L._Smith
05-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh man, Angela, it occurred to me earlier today that the deadline is only a few days away. Now, I uploaded my images before heading to NH so I wouldn't freak out and panic... but every time I think about it, I get all paranoid and my stomach does a flip-flop. I'm also expecting test results this week (or next!), so that doesn't help my anxiety level. Anyone have some Prozac?

Stephanie_Millner
05-06-2008, 11:22 PM
I just uploaded my images too. I wish I could say I am nervous, but today I have other things on my mind. :rolleyes:

Andrea_Chapelo
05-07-2008, 12:30 AM
I have mine ready too! and yes I am nervous about all of it. Just let it be done:eek:

and Stephanie...you deserve to have other things on your mind;)

Nylora_Bruleigh
05-07-2008, 12:54 AM
I just uploaded my images too. I wish I could say I am nervous, but today I have other things on my mind. :rolleyes:

Stephanie WHAT could possibly be more important than CPP ima......Oh never mind! (I guess it's a good thing that you could upload them huh?! hehehe ;) )

Stephanie_Millner
05-07-2008, 01:13 AM
heh, thanks guys. Andrea - did you upload em' yet?

Cassandra_Sullivan
05-07-2008, 01:25 AM
Yeah I uploaded mine the other day. It had completely slipped my mind until I read a post on here and was reminded. So I did it right then or I would have forgotten. I'm trying not to think about it, so I'm not nervous....yet!

Liz_Vance
05-07-2008, 02:06 AM
Well, she FINALLY got off the computer (showing those dang puppies again) and is leaving for the airport soon. I am assuming we won't hear from her again until Thursday.

Or at least I hope so! :)

-e

Erin_L._Clark
05-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Good luck to everyone! I was going to submit this round, but I believe there's another in Aug. so I'm aiming for that timeframe. Is there a waiting period before being able to submit again if you don't make it the first time?

Mark_Levesque
05-07-2008, 12:06 PM
There's no waiting period to resubmit. But why not go for it? You just might be pleasantly surprised.

Don_Chick
05-07-2008, 12:26 PM
You guys (and gals) will be fine!!! And this too shall pass....

Then you need to be on to getting your Masters!

Andrea_Chapelo
05-07-2008, 12:52 PM
heh, thanks guys. Andrea - did you upload em' yet?

Stephanie, I don't expect you to find the time to read this....but yes I have mine uploaded:D

Angela_Lawson
05-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Well, at least I'm not the only one. :)

Now, did I miss something or is there a private moment going on here with Stephanie that only a few are privvy to? If Stephanie won't see this, is anyone else able to share? Otherwise, between curiosity and the image submissions I may just faint. Just kidding!!!

Liz_Vance
05-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Her husband came home from Afganistan last night. He's been gone for about 6 months.

Heather_L._Smith
05-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Anyone know the turnaround on the results of image submission? Isn't it fairly quick?

Nylora_Bruleigh
05-07-2008, 02:02 PM
I think it was about 3 weeks when I did it.

Heather_L._Smith
05-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Holy cow! I'm not THAT patient!!!! I figured it would be a week, maybe. Ugh.

Jeff_Dachowski
05-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Heather,
This is what you do....
Each day after you get to your studio, go to the find a photographer section of the PPA website. Do a search for certified in Georgia. On day you will be very surprised to see your name there. It is usually on the site, before you recieve notification.

Jeff

Heather_L._Smith
05-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!! :D

Cassandra_Sullivan
05-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Ooh - thanks for that tip Jeff!

D._Craig_Flory
05-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Hi Heather;

Every day add a letter, behind your name, on a piece of paper. So, the 1st day you add a c / the 2nd day an e / the 3rd day an r etc. ! It will take a while for you to write certified professional photographer behind your name and I'm sure you will get the word before complete writing it. ;)

Mark_Levesque
05-07-2008, 02:24 PM
It was pretty quick last time, less than 10 days as I recall. But yes, if you do your merit report, you will see CPP next to your name before too long. :D

Karen_Linsley
05-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Just for the record, I too was on pins and needles waiting for word. And when I took my written exam I just about collapsed after I left the room where the test was given. Didn't know I was feeling so stressed about it! I left the room and burst into tears, had to go back to my hotel room and collect myself before going back to the convention.

It's a big step, and you all are to be commended for taking it.

Angela_Lawson
05-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the tip Jeff. I'm not sure if I can take the strain. Ugh!

And Stephanie, if you do happen to log on anytime soon <tongue in cheek here>, I'm really happy for you. My cousin's husband has served over in Afganistan for 2 tours, and I know I'll never be able to talk to her when he first gets home. So have fun, and we won't expect to see you back for a couple of months. :)

Erin_L._Clark
05-07-2008, 02:55 PM
There's no waiting period to resubmit. But why not go for it? You just might be pleasantly surprised.

I was thinking I'd be able to get them posted here for you all to pick apart- but maybe I should just give it a shot. I work better with a deadline looming smack in my face anyhow! :eek:

Don_Chick
05-07-2008, 03:03 PM
The PPA site trick is how I found out (5 years ago) before the letter arrived!!!
Whatever it takes to shave a few days off the impatience thing.....

Heather_L._Smith
05-07-2008, 03:07 PM
I was thinking I'd be able to get them posted here for you all to pick apart- but maybe I should just give it a shot. I work better with a deadline looming smack in my face anyhow! :eek:

Go for it, Erin! You've really got nothing to lose.

Erin_L._Clark
05-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Go for it, Erin! You've really got nothing to lose.

Thanks! Now I'll be up all night rising to your challenge. :) Actually, I know I can come up with enough- but knowing the anal in me, I'll re-look at work I did a year ago and wonder if I can improve real quick.

What time does it have to be in on the 8th?! Midnight?

dennis_spaziano
05-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Hi Everyone
I am sure everyone will do fine. :D Andrea and Heather if your images are like what I saw at the NHPPA conference then you two will have no problem.:cool:
When I submitted my images it took about a week. Good luck to everyone.:D

Stephanie_Millner
05-07-2008, 07:46 PM
I don't know what's sadder... that none of you think I'd actually still check the forums... or that I actually am! :)

Nylora_Bruleigh
05-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Well, Steph, it's not that we don't think you love us and would check in, it is more that we didn't think you would have "time"!;) :rolleyes:

Heather_L._Smith
05-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Yeah, Steff!! We figured you'd be "busy." ahem. (said with my best Liz imitation)

Stephanie_Millner
05-08-2008, 01:06 AM
Haha, ok guys... I thought Liz was the only one with that much interest in my personal life!

Heather... whatever do you mean by "busy"? I need more explanation. ;)

Keith_A_Howe
05-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Is it possible that Steff is adept at multitasking?

Keith

Liz_Vance
05-08-2008, 01:12 AM
You know... unpacking and stuff. Mostly ...stuff. Ahem.

Liz_Vance
05-08-2008, 01:13 AM
Is it possible that Steff is adept at multitasking?

OR... someone has passed out from sheer exhaustion and Steff is filling the hours by goofing off online.

Not that I would know. of course.

Stephanie_Millner
05-08-2008, 02:20 AM
Actually, someone had a crate full of new computer components to assemble... so Steff really has nothing better to do.

Andrea_Chapelo
05-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow everyone!!! Hope we can all be posting in a week that we passed our image review:)

Heather_L._Smith
05-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow everyone!!! Hope we can all be posting in a week that we passed our image review:)

Wow... I can't believe it's finally here. I'm forcing myself to NOT go look at my images again... I'm not changing anything now - what's done is done and it's all I can do! Woohoo!

So how many do we have submitting for image review tomorrow?? How many have already taken the test and how many haven't? Hopefully we'll all have a whole slew of new initials running around the forum shortly!!

D._Craig_Flory
05-08-2008, 02:07 PM
As a C.P.P. Liaison, I'd like to offer good luck to all of you on your print submissions !!!!!!!!!! (especially Jeff Hutchinson who took the exam with me on April 20th ... and passed it)

Don_Chick
05-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Hey, I am one of those too!!!

As the CPP liaison I want to wish you all the best. I hope you all receive good news about passing.

Heather_L._Smith
05-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Yeah... like passing OUT!

I was reading through Prof. Photographer this morning and on one of the bylines was "CPP" after the author's name... yeah, I got all goofy and nervous :)

Angela_Lawson
05-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Oh Heather, you are too funny! I thought I was the only one that got that giddy about stuff like this. I can't wait to meet you some day!

Anyway, for today, just breathe, and relax since we've already met the deadline and are not scrambling at the last minute. :)

Angela

Erin_L._Clark
05-08-2008, 09:42 PM
I didn't do it. I'll be ready by August. Can't wait to hear the results for all of you!!

I wanted to learn more about Specialty Endorsement, do you apply for that at the same time or can you do it separately later as well?

GeorgeannChambers
05-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Hey Heather,
I too submitted images. I figured after passing the test in January, It was better to go for it now, and get all the anguish out of the way( at least for 5 years) up front.
I have seen some of your images and I don't think you have anything to worry about. It is all I can do not to second guess myself about what I submitted. So, I know what you must be going through. Hopefully in a few days, we will be able to pop open that virtual champagne bottle and add CPP to our signatures ;)

MaryHenry
05-13-2008, 06:29 AM
How long after the image review should we wait before we can expect an answer. I know with the written it is a couple of weeks, but I didn't see anything on the image review. Thanks!

Heather_L._Smith
05-13-2008, 01:07 PM
It's my understanding, Mary, that it should take about a week or so to hear back on image submission.

I had yet another disappointing day at the mailbox yesterday... still no test results!!!

Keely_Deuschle
05-13-2008, 01:18 PM
The image judging will take place on May 19, so any time after that date you should hear about the image submissions.

Heather_L._Smith
05-13-2008, 01:27 PM
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!! The torture. This is worse than having a baby.

Angela_Lawson
05-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Well, I'm glad that I am seriously busy right now or I don't think I could take the wait! I wonder why it's so long after the deadline that they are judging? I guess we just have to tough it out for a few more weeks.
Hang in there Heather! :)

Andrea_Chapelo
05-13-2008, 02:46 PM
I know this is nuts....I need to know. I can't take it anymore:eek:

StaceyDamon
05-13-2008, 03:51 PM
I was thinking about it today too...not that I am expecting to pass the test, given the HIGH peer pressure state in which I took the darn thing:eek: ...I JUST WANNA KNOW!!! LOL

MaryHenry
05-15-2008, 04:16 AM
The aren't judging until May 19th? So, I can quit obsessing over what time the mail gets here everyday and checking the PPA website every few hours.
Still awaiting on the written exam results too as I took that on April 30th (which ironically was my birthday).

Heather_L._Smith
05-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Ugh.... right there with you, Mary. I'm on the verge of acosting the mailman. I thought for SURE it would've been here yesterday (well, of course, I started thinking that back last Friday, too). But, I got my other merit for the studio lighting course.
The nanny calls (yesterday).... "Oh, I think you got your results!!"
I said "is it a big white envelope with cardboard in it?"
"YES!!"
"Nope... not them. Just my service merits."

(hahaha... JUST my service merits. Blarg.)

Oh, and I think we'll actually hear via email about our image submission results.

Mark_Levesque
05-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Even the nanny knows she's waiting for the blue envelope. LOL

Andrea_Chapelo
05-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Even the nanny knows she's waiting for the blue envelope. LOL

OK, so the envelope is blue? Good to know. Maybe it will come today. I am sure my mailman thinks I am stalking him:eek:

Angela_Lawson
05-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Okay guys, hang in there. Be strong. We can do this. Oh, who am I kidding, I'm the one that started this whole thread.:o :D

Well, if anyone wants to take a few days off from worrying about it and keep busy, I'm swamped with Little League and prepping for Seniors, so I could use some help. Or at least a baby sitter for the 3 year old who at this very minute is driving me nuts!!!!! I have toy tools all over my studio because he thinks he needs to fix everything, and now I have more things that need fixing than I did before he got ahold of them.:eek:

Oh well, at least I have about 10 minutes to read the forums and drink my Frappe.:)

Angela

Don_Chick
05-15-2008, 03:48 PM
"
"Nope... not them. Just my service merits."

(hahaha... JUST my service merits. Blarg.)

Hey! At least you got an envelope, I only got a line on my merit report online...

Andrea_Chapelo
05-15-2008, 03:54 PM
Hey Don...Since you were our proctor...maybe you can tell me if I should be stalking my mailman like a crazy lady or if you think it is too soon?

Don_Chick
05-15-2008, 04:03 PM
Hey Don...Since you were our proctor...maybe you can tell me if I should be stalking my mailman like a crazy lady or if you think it is too soon?

Is he cute? :D

Andrea_Chapelo
05-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Is he cute? :D

Well, he will be a lot cuter if he hands me a blue envelope.....so Don is he going to be my Orlando Bloom today or just my mailman?

Heather_L._Smith
05-15-2008, 04:09 PM
I might go all Mike Tyson on my mailman if he's not Orlando Bloom today.

Andrea_Chapelo
05-15-2008, 04:11 PM
I might go all Mike Tyson on my mailman if he's not Orlando Bloom today.

Thanks for the laugh Heather! That was hilarious...

Mark_Levesque
05-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Heather's going to bite the mailman's ear off?!! OMG!

Heather_L._Smith
05-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Well, clearly, my earlier attempts at intimidation didn't work.

I can be very intimidating, you know. It's all bottled up in my "other" personality.

Keely_Deuschle
05-15-2008, 06:18 PM
I have toy tools all over my studio because he thinks he needs to fix everything, and now I have more things that need fixing than I did before he got ahold of them.:eek:

Oh, how I can relate! I currently have the studio torn up and am putting wood floors in and tile myself. My 3 year old little man thinks the wood floors are pretty cool for his cars - they make them go really really fast. So, he drags all my tools around making things for his hotwheels and I'm always having to move everything. <sigh>

I just tell him that Mommy needs his help to make the floors super duper fast. He does anything I ask! ;)

Heather_L._Smith
05-15-2008, 06:51 PM
The mail came today and STILL NO RESULTS.

Andrea_Chapelo
05-15-2008, 06:55 PM
The mail came today and STILL NO RESULTS.

Oh well, guess my mailman will just be my regular old mailman. So much for Orlando Bloom today:(

I just don't understand why this is taking so long!

Keely_Deuschle
05-15-2008, 08:33 PM
My results took forever it seemed. About 4 weeks. During the 4th week, I had to travel to PA and called my daughter and hubby every day about the minute I knew either would be getting home. I was going crazy and that Friday I had called and asked my daughter to look through the mail twice. Nope! She said, it didn't come. So, I told her to have my husband call and have him double check when he got home. Two hours later, he called back and said it WAS in the mail but it read something different than what I was asking her to look for (I think I told her an envelope from PPA) and she didn't recognize that so she told me it wasn't there. So, my hubby opened it up and told me over the phone it said "passed". I was thrilled, but at the same time I told him that I'm 100% sure that there were more words on the page than "passed" so to read me the letter. Couldn't wait to drive that 19 hour drive back just to hold that letter myself! ;)

Michael_Gan
05-15-2008, 09:18 PM
So you can stop going wacko, I just wanted to let you know that we are in the middle of judging the cpp images and will have a final telephone conference on Monday. Judging started Monday the 12th. There are 98 candidates that we are evaluating, so go to the Cafe Guerbois, or the Batigiolles and have a really tall cool one. :)

Heather_L._Smith
05-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the update, Michael!! That's great to know!!

Cassandra_Sullivan
05-15-2008, 09:50 PM
NOW I'm nervous....

Stephanie_Millner
05-15-2008, 11:06 PM
So Michael... how are we doing so far? ;)

Michael_Gan
05-16-2008, 01:58 AM
Oh, absolutely lousy :D Not!

Stephanie_Millner
05-16-2008, 04:41 AM

Oh! I knew it!

Back to the ol' day job.

:D

Angela_Lawson
05-16-2008, 03:14 PM

If only I felt confident that I was included in that group. :eek: I'm already looking at some of the new images I've taken to put together for next time. It's like a roller coaster every day - Did I do well enough, or didn't I? UGHHHH!
I just want it to be over.

GeorgeannChambers
05-16-2008, 07:17 PM
If only I felt confident that I was included in that group. :eek: I'm already looking at some of the new images I've taken to put together for next time. It's like a roller coaster every day - Did I do well enough, or didn't I? UGHHHH!
I just want it to be over.
Angela,
Trust yourself, girl! At this point there is nothing you can do about what you submitted. Don't beat yourself up. I am beginning to believe that there is a high chance that many of those that submitted images this time around are going to make it through. Why? because of this forum and the help we all receive from each other.

Let it go, enjoy the weekend - relax in the knowledge that you are competent in your abilities. :)

Don_Chick
05-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Hey! At least you got an envelope, I only got a line on my merit report online...

Someone from PPA must be lurking here... An envelope arrived today w/my merit certificate....

Now if I could only hear the results of that test!!!

Keely_Deuschle
05-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Don,

Where do you request to receive certificates of merits? I have a bunch, but have never received a certificate.

Keely

D._Craig_Flory
05-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Hi Keely;

Call Marisa Pitts, at PPA, & ask. When I got my two merits from being C.P.P. Liaison I asked to get the certicate. I have one wall covered with them.

Angela_Lawson
05-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Someone from PPA must be lurking here... An envelope arrived today w/my merit certificate....

Now if I could only hear the results of that test!!!

Okay, do we all think that Don is really worried?:D :rolleyes: Not a chance!;)

Angela

Heather_L._Smith
05-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Yeah... I think The Don is making fun of us.

Don_Chick
05-16-2008, 10:19 PM
Yeah... I think The Don is making fun of us.

I am not laughing AT you, I am laughing WITH you.... You are laughing aren't you? :eek:

I've been there, believe me. I had to wait for the CPP notification. Like it was mentioned earlier, I found out from the PPA website listing me as a CPP before the letter arrived in the mail. Then I had to send in a case and wait what seemed like months for the PEC results to be posted to find out if I had merited enough images to get the Masters degree. Now I am waiting for something else from PPA (but I can't tell you what it is yet)!!

So see, I have wait too, and it "aint" easy! :eek: :eek:

Heather_L._Smith
05-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Okay, so the results are finally in.

Heather_L._Smith
05-16-2008, 10:26 PM
I can't believe I have to post this.......

Heather_L._Smith
05-16-2008, 10:27 PM
No... I'm totally kidding.... I passed :) Woohoo!!!

Don_Chick
05-16-2008, 10:27 PM
I can't believe I have to post this.......

Yessss....................ssssss......???????????? ?????

Heather_L._Smith
05-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Just to be clear... I passed the written exam. And, yes, I'm serious :)

Don_Chick
05-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Congratulations Heather!!!!!!!!

Wow! I am so proud of you!

I am going to add that to my signature...

So it will now read...

Don Chick, bla, bla, bla,
-The one who administered the CPP test to Heather and Andrea!

David_A._Lottes
05-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Good job Heather! :)

D._Craig_Flory
05-16-2008, 11:47 PM
No... I'm totally kidding.... I passed :) Woohoo!!!

Hi Heather;

Congratulations !!! You won't need shoes for a few weeks ... since you will be floating on air now.

Mark_Levesque
05-17-2008, 12:35 AM
Hey speaking of merits, Craig... I was under the impression that the one you had me hold for the picture was only for the picture...

Jane_Lydick_Staid
05-17-2008, 03:09 AM
Congrats to you Heather!

Keely_Deuschle
05-17-2008, 06:15 AM
Congratulations, Heather! :)

Erin_L._Clark
05-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Congrats Heather!

D._Craig_Flory
05-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey speaking of merits, Craig... I was under the impression that the one you had me hold for the picture was only for the picture...

Hi Mark;

Didn't you get your merit yet ? I'll contact our executive secretary and Marisa Pitts on Monday. I would have left you have the one we used for the speaker's merit presentation photo but it has my name on it. :rolleyes:

Keith_A_Howe
05-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Way to go Heather! I knew you were gonna pass!
Keith

Mark_Levesque
05-17-2008, 01:27 PM
No, I checked my merit report and I haven't gotten any of the merits I earned in April yet. :(

Angela_Lawson
05-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Congrats on passing the test!!! Now, if those other results would just hurry up, eh?!!

:) Angela

Angela_Lawson
05-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Angela,
Trust yourself, girl! At this point there is nothing you can do about what you submitted. Don't beat yourself up. I am beginning to believe that there is a high chance that many of those that submitted images this time around are going to make it through. Why? because of this forum and the help we all receive from each other.

Let it go, enjoy the weekend - relax in the knowledge that you are competent in your abilities. :)

Thanks for the encouraging words, Georgeann. Patience is not one of my strong points.:D

Angela

MaryHenry
05-18-2008, 04:27 PM
So any word on when exactly we will know about the image review results?

D._Craig_Flory
05-19-2008, 06:42 PM
So any word on when exactly we will know about the image review results?

Hi Mary;

Ok, spill the beans to everyone why you are anxious to know Mary. She sent me an e-mail but I think everyone would like to know.

MaryHenry
05-19-2008, 06:46 PM
I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I am a little excited.. :D

Heather_L._Smith
05-19-2008, 06:50 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, MARY!!

I'm now officially disappointed that I haven't heard yet!!! I figured it'd be Wednesday before we heard anything, but now that I know it could/should be today, I'll be doing the "send and receive" on the email every 30 seconds!

Mary, I assume you received word via email?

MaryHenry
05-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Yes, the letters were mailed out this morning. I had emailed Marisa, because I took the exam on the 30th & was wondering if my letter had just gotten lost or something. I had been told that you were notified of the results a week from the time that they receive them. How long it takes them to receive them is up to the liaison that administers the exam. Our exams (for those 6 of us that took the exam at Texas School) were apparently graded late on Friday. She was kind enough to email me a PDF of my letter that went out this morning.
BTW, I took the exam on my birthday. This is a very nice late birthday present! It's so cool too that I found out today...today is my husband's birthday. I have been driving him crazy about checking the mail as soon as the mailman delivers it! What a good birthday present for him to be rid of my antics! (for a while a least)

Heather_L._Smith
05-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Good for you girl. I thought you were talking about the image submission results, not the written exam results, so I was getting all giddy that it was so fast! (I got my written exam results on Friday, too... so it was a good day!)

Again, congrats!! That's awesome.

dennis_spaziano
05-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Heather
Congrats on passing the exam I knew you could do it and also congrats to you Mary .:D :D

Andrea_Chapelo
05-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Congrats Mary....Way to go!:D

GeorgeannChambers
05-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Congrats to you, Mary!