PDA

View Full Version : A "what if" question

Andrea_Chapelo
04-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Does anyone know what happens if you sign up to take the exam but something comes up and you can't make it? Do you have to pay the fee again or anything?

D._Craig_Flory
04-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Does anyone know what happens if you sign up to take the exam but something comes up and you can't make it? Do you have to pay the fee again or anything?

Hi Andrea;

I had a photographer not make it last year because of breaking her arm. In February a photographer didn't make it because of a death in the family.

When you pay the fee, that entitles you to take the exam, whenever & wherever it's offered, for up to two years.

Jeff_Dachowski
04-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Andrea,
What are you talking about????
Jeff

Andrea_Chapelo
04-16-2008, 07:06 PM
Andrea,
What are you talking about????
Jeff

In a very quick nutshell...there is a slight chance I will not be able to take the exam. My best friend(since brownies) so she is more like my sister, was admitted to the hospital last night for internal bleeding that they can't stop and can't diagnose yet. She has a long list of medical problems and has a blood disorder that is making the bleeding worse. Amyway, if she is as bad next week as she is now, I am going to have a very hard time leaving her. She has 3 little ones under the age of 5.

And I was not sure if I would have to resubmit my paperwork for the CPP if I don't show for it.

Stephanie_Millner
04-16-2008, 07:23 PM
Andrea, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she has a quick recovery.

Heather_L._Smith
04-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Oh, Andrea, I'm so sorry to hear about that! I hope she gets better.

Nylora_Bruleigh
04-16-2008, 08:10 PM
Awww Andrea! I am so sorry to hear that and I hope she gets better soon!

And, really, as much as we want you to be here, sometimes there are things that happen that we have no control over and you have to do what ya gotta do!

My thoughts are with you both! and if she gets better, you know where to find us! ;)

Andrea_Chapelo
04-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Stephanie, Heather and Nylora, Thanks for the kind words. Nylora I still hope to make it. I am praying that when I get tomorrow's update they will at least know what is causing it.

Angela_Lawson
04-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Andrea,

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you, okay? Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend.

Don_Chick
04-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Andrea,

I am sorry to read about your friends condition.

You both will be in my prayers.

KristiSanger
04-16-2008, 09:46 PM
What a great friend. I bet she is so thankful for you and your friendship. Thoughts and prayers are w/ the two of you.

Kristi

Cheri_MacCallum
04-16-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. You gotta do what you gotta do! Your friend needs you and the test will be there for for you to take for two years! You're a good friend!!!

D._Craig_Flory
04-16-2008, 10:07 PM
Hi Andrea;

There is power in numbers. So, if all your friends on here are praying together we can move mountains. I sincerely hope we can also use our collective prayers to help your friend.

Betsy_Levesque
04-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Andrea,
Like others before me have said, you and she will both be in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know what we can do to help.
Betsy