PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm Hooked

dana_nordlund
04-10-2008, 02:16 AM
I did my first SuperMonday as an instructor. There is nothing like seeing the light go on in the eyes of students. When you see that they get it, it's a rush. Thanks PPA, for giving me a chance to give back.

Here's a link to Finding the Light

http://www.dananordlund.com/supermondayshoot/index.html

Liz_Vance
04-10-2008, 03:27 AM
Good for you, Dana! Congrats!!

D._Craig_Flory
04-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi Dana;

I knew you had it in you. I can see you telling everyone you know that you want as many teaching gigs as possible. Let all New York groups know as well as all Pa. sub-state groups and all surrounding state associations. I'll see Cr. after your name soon I'm sure.

dana_nordlund
04-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Hey Craig,

Thanks, yup, they' re all lined up so by the end of next year, I'll be blinging in style :cool:

Thanks Liz, now it's your turn :D

John_Metcalfe
04-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Sorry to here all these good things are coming your way! HA!

Starting to shine now aren't you?

Best to you!

dana_nordlund
04-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Starting to shine now aren't you?

Thanks Johnny, I've got some really good friends kickin' me in the arse for inspiration :cool:

D._Craig_Flory
04-13-2008, 02:50 PM
Hi Dana;

You know, after one danglie', you will be hooked, and want more. The 25 merits, you are using for your Craftsman Degree, are just the beginning. You will not want to stop & will want 12 more of the "other" merits ... & the 13 print merits will be in your every thought. Proceed on to bigger and better danglies' Dana !!!:)

Stephanie_Cunningham
04-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Dana was an excellent teacher - no question was too dumb! He took the time to go over whatever we asked him about. From our practice shots with the models, I got images I wouldn't have believed I could get without a fill flash or a reflector. I'm so psyched up about this summer and senior portraits...it can't get here quick enough.
Thanks again for a great day Dana!!!!!
- Steph

paulrogers
04-13-2008, 11:54 PM
Hey you scurvey dog,
Sounds like you had one helluva time. I can't wait 'til October.

Keep Rockin'

Paul

dana_nordlund
04-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Hey Paul,

Should be Allllllll right now, baby :cool:

That never gets old . . .ummmm, for me anyhow.

Don't forget your bowling shirt, arrrrrgh

paulrogers
04-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Skull and Crossbones my good friend.

Paul