PDA

View Full Version : Introductions....

Teri_Quance
04-08-2008, 03:52 AM
ok... found a new forum. Ahhh... nice to see a high standard of work here. I'm excited to participate.

Pose is not mine... been done before (several times). But, this is my take on it. (Love the pose for maternity) Brilliant... was it Jennifer Hudson that first did it?

Tess_Teter
04-08-2008, 03:58 AM
Welcome to the forum!

As for the pose, no disrespect meant to Jennifer, but I'm just gonna bet that there aren't any "new" poses that were discovered in this century. (Pick up an illustrated copy of the Kama Sutra and you'll see what I mean.)

Liz_Vance
04-08-2008, 04:48 AM
Hi Teri,

Welcome to the forum! I really like the overlay you did with this pose. I do a lot of maternity, and do a variation on this pose frequently. I'm apparently looking in the wrong place for posing ideas. Back to the bookstore for Tess' recommendation. <g>

Liz

Gene_Paltrineri
04-08-2008, 05:15 AM
Welcome to the forum
I think that Tess's suggestion on a source for poses may have caused the condition in the image.

Lori_Clapp
04-08-2008, 05:17 AM
Welcome to the forum
I think that Tess's suggestion on a source for poses may have caused the condition in the image.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Diet coke on the keyboard from that one!

Dave_Prouty
04-08-2008, 07:04 AM
Teri!

Welcome! I keep seeing more and more "faces" popping up here from "other" forums. (Sorry, guys and gals, there really are some other ones out there, like it or not!:D )

Nice to have you here, too!

Art_Wright
04-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the forum

Where's a drum roll when you need it? :D

Noelle_Zaleski
04-08-2008, 11:49 AM
welcome! :) :)

Linda_Gregory
04-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Welcome, tell us a bit about you. Where are you located? Some posts made on any forum is given balance by someone's location.

Hmmm... how many of us females cracked up by remembering living that pose???

Teri_Quance
04-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Well, thought I responded earlier. But, guess I'm still learning the system.

So... ha! Funny... I'll rush out to the bookstore.
Dave, good to see you here. I've come across quite a few friendly faces... I'm so glad.
Linda, I'm from Cypress, Texas (Houston)

Thanks for the welcome everyone... TQ

D._Craig_Flory
04-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi Teri,

Welcome to the forum! I really like the overlay you did with this pose. I do a lot of maternity, and do a variation on this pose frequently. I'm apparently looking in the wrong place for posing ideas. Back to the bookstore for Tess' recommendation. <g>

Liz

Hi Liz;

I recommend that you don't create images too close to those in the Kama Sutra or you could get nabbed by the Forum Police for obscene images. :D

D._Craig_Flory
04-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi Teri;

Welcome to the Forum!!! Please park your pick-up truck in the part of the parking lot for all the other Texan's. And, leave your rifles and shotguns in the truck gun rack and your six-guns at the door. :D ;) :p

Art_Wright
04-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Hmm, nothing like a bunch of cliches there, D.

Heather_L._Smith
04-08-2008, 01:21 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Diet coke on the keyboard from that one!

ME TOO!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Welcome to the forums!

Teri_Quance
04-08-2008, 01:57 PM
ok... but can I keep my deringer on me?

D._Craig_Flory
04-08-2008, 05:10 PM
ok... but can I keep my deringer on me?

Hi Teri;

That was a good come-back. You'll fit right in here.

Cindi_K_McDaniel
04-09-2008, 02:42 AM
What do you mean there's no new poses in this century? I thought WE (the ourppa members) invented all the good ones!

Tess_Teter
04-09-2008, 04:52 AM
Cindi, you could very well be right! When I made the post it was late, there was wine... maybe I had "poses" and "positions" confused. Semantics, right? :o

Cindi_Delaney
04-09-2008, 05:09 AM
Welcome Teri,
I grew up in Sheldon, some of us know that not all Texans carry guns. Some carry knives. :D

Tess,
Maybe it was just the glass of wine that had you thinking about "positions".;)

D. Craig is right though. Replicating positions from the Kama Sutra would cause a bit of a stir.

Tess_Teter
04-09-2008, 12:30 PM
No, I'm not like that. 0:-)

But in all seriousness, my point was simply that any *ahem* "conceivable" position of the female body had been documented long before the advent of photography, hence the huge unlikelihood that any posing was discovered in the past decade. I used the allusion because the kamasutra is cliche for "1001 positions" in our modern lexicon.

And, to get technical here, the first edition of the kamasutra did not have illustrations, but textual descriptions. I guess those tempted to revise it later were inspired to illustrate them for that certain group of people who claim they read it for the articles, but in fact are just looking at the pictures. *wink*

Boil it down to a prurient way of saying, "Hey baby, there's nothing new under the sun." :)