PDA

View Full Version : Greg Daniels "Mastering the Upscale Gallery

Dirk_Witt
03-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Greg and Lesa Daniels of Titusville, FL. will be presenting their program "Mastering the Upscale Gallery" in Jackson, TN which they will also present at Texas School. Greg is one of the most talented photographers I've ever met. He is a Master Photographer Craftsman and a member of Camera Craftsmen of America. He has mastered the painter technique, and the art of selling large wall prints.

His wife Lesa has a passion for organizing all the aspects of a portrait session and creating sales which others have quoted as "poetry in motion". The lady knows her stuff!

This seminar is helpful for:

- Beginning to advanced photographers
- Those who want to sell more wall portraits
- Better communicate with clients
- Create saleable images
- Create and establish your brand.

Seminar will be at the Double Tree Hotel in Jackson, TN. Dates and times are Sunday, April 13th 1:00-6:00 and Monday, April 14th 9:00-5:00. Seminar is only $95 which includes lunch on Monday.

Click here (http://www.midsouthcolor.com/Newsletters/Nwsltr%20Images/GregDanielSeminar.pdf) for more info and a registration form, and here (http://www.gregorydanielportraits.com/) for Greg's website.

You can also call me at 1-800-221-3920 for more info and to sign up. I look forward to seeing some of you there!

Dirk

andiegoodman
03-13-2008, 03:14 AM
Having known Greg and Leesa for many years, anyone who can get to their seminar or class, definitely should. For the experienced and the newbie, their program will contain lots of useful information.

Dirk_Witt
03-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Having known Greg and Leesa for many years, anyone who can get to their seminar or class, definitely should. For the experienced and the newbie, their program will contain lots of useful information.

Aren't they wonderful? They have so much to share and are super nice, down to earth people. The seminar is all substance and no fluff for sure. They regularly sell HUGE wall portraits, of odd sizes. One ready to go out o him is 36x55. That's a nice size. :)

Dirk_Witt
03-17-2008, 02:18 PM
I just want to add that Greg's business model if partically recession-proof. High end, carriage trade photographer's rarely feel the effects of a recession. Plus, maximizing sales is crucial in good times and slow times.

http://www.gregorydanielportraits.com/main.html

Dirk_Witt
03-25-2008, 04:23 PM
Just a reminder, this is the last day to get a discounted room at the Double Tree. I project about 20-30 people will attend this seminar, which is perfect for a great intimate setting with such powerful speakers.

Mike_Permenter
03-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Greg has spoke at our guile and our state convention. Great guy with more info than you can imagine
I think his last name Daniel without the s

Derek_Alvarez
03-27-2008, 05:31 PM
I had a class with Greg and Lesa 18yrs ago and they are truly masters of this craft!

Dirk_Witt
04-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Greg has spoke at our guile and our state convention. Great guy with more info than you can imagine
I think his last name Daniel without the s

My bad, it is Daniel with an "s". This seminar is filling up - I'd encourage anyone on the fence to sign up right away. It will be a great learning experience!!!