PDA

View Full Version : CC for Comp Please :-)

Carsten_von_Hedemann
03-07-2008, 01:58 AM
"A Dancer Dreams"
http://www.pbase.com/image/93850993.jpg

c...

MarilynDillon
03-07-2008, 02:44 AM
OMG she is SO cute
i have no expertise to comment on comp potential -- but i love it.

Leana_Moss
03-07-2008, 03:00 AM
Very Cute kid. However the shadow on her face and left leg from the light to the left is very distracting. I also want to see her feet.

Teya_Rutherford
03-07-2008, 03:30 AM
I dunno, cute image, but I don't think your processing job is really enhancing the image, and I'd prefer to see her out of the center of the frame.

D._Craig_Flory
03-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Hi Carsten;

I agree that she is cute as a button. However, I echo what has been said about the shadow on her face from her arm & the bright lighting on the tights. She is too centered & if no other problems I'd say to flip it and position her on the 3rd quadrant. There are hot spots on the background. And the stroke is too wide and too bright and I'd take out the drop shadow. It's a great client image that will not only please her Mom but tug at the heartstrings of other parents.

Carsten_von_Hedemann
03-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Thanks each of you for the great tip's! Back to the sweetshop for some more tweeking :-)

c...

D._Craig_Flory
03-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Thanks each of you for the great tip's! Back to the sweetshop for some more tweeking :-)

c...

Hi Carsten;

Even though both make sense, did you mean sweetshop, i.e. candy shop, or sweatshop meaning where you work hard ? Hmmmm, maybe you are taking a laptop to the candy shop to work on it. :D

Carsten_von_Hedemann
03-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Hi Carsten;

Even though both make sense, did you mean sweetshop, i.e. candy shop, or sweatshop meaning where you work hard ? Hmmmm, maybe you are taking a laptop to the candy shop to work on it. :D

lol spelling is not my forte', but all that editing in the "sweetshop" I better spend some quality time the in the "sweatshop"!

c...