PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Austin? I got a question

Amon_Medinger
01-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Just so happens that my fiance's birthday is on the 21st and I wanted to take her out that evening and treat her on her birthday. Do you have any suggestions as far as dining, comedy clubs, or entertainment. Thx

JE_Hedges_Photography
01-12-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm not from Austin... but thought you'd like to know that there is a party that night. Here's the info from the Imaging USA website:

7:00pm – 9:00pm
Welcome Party at the world famous Maggie Mae's on 6th Street in the heart of Austin. Brought to you by the Texas School of Professional Photography, this is a party you won’t want to miss! They’ll welcome you to Austin in true Texas style!

toricain
01-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Hello Amon,

I'm from Austin & would love to help you find a special place. All I need to know is what type of food she likes & some of her interests. I'd love to help. There's so much to do in Austin that is not advertised.

Jack_Reznicki
01-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Hello Amon,

I'm from Austin & would love to help you find a special place. All I need to know is what type of food she likes & some of her interests. I'd love to help. There's so much to do in Austin that is not advertised.

Oh do post some of the info here. I always love to find the real "local" places, not just the ones everyone knows.
Thanks in advance.