PDA

View Full Version : Reminder about April 20th Exam

D._Craig_Flory
03-02-2008, 10:47 PM
I just wanted to remind everyone that I'll be giving the C.P.P. Exam on Sunday April 20th at our Pa. state photograohy studio. For more info send me a PM or an e-mail to floryphotog@mindspring.com

D._Craig_Flory
03-05-2008, 03:51 PM
I got a call this morning from one of those who took the exam with me in February and he passed ... and with an 86% rate too. He already had his images pass and called to tell me he got his C.P.P. certificate. He's sending his dues today to now join our state certified group.

I haven't heard back yet from the others.

If anyone reading these certification threads is thinking about taking the exam soon ... please let me know.

D._Craig_Flory
03-19-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm getting calls, and e-mails, from people to sign up to take the exam with me in April. Yesterday I got a call from a photographer, near Detroit, who wants to come take it on April 20th.

So, who else wants to take it here in south central Pennsylvania ? It's only about 4½ weeks away. So don't wait. Contact PPA and sign up with them, telling them you want to take it from me on April 20th. Then contact me so I know how big a room I'll need to ask our state photog. assn. for.
Call me at (717) 838-9087 or by e-mail: floryphotog@mindspring.com . Put C.P.P. Exam in the subject line.

Michael_Gan
03-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Exam on April 10th at the Walnut Creek, California, Marriott Hotel from 4-6pm just before dinner and be our guest at the Morthern California Professional Photographers monthly meeting. The program will be representatives of ASMP who will discuss ways of self=publishing your work.

Let David Milthofer know that you will be taking the exam that day so that I can receive your packets in time.

Don_Chick
03-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Let David Milthofer know that you will be taking the exam that day so that I can receive your packets in time.

I don't believe Mr. Mithofer is with PPA any longer... at least that's what I've heard....

Michael_Gan
03-19-2008, 03:51 PM
Geez, I'm on the committee and always the last to hear of this stuff. Al Hopper would be the go to guy. Thanks for the heads up Don.

D._Craig_Flory
03-19-2008, 03:55 PM
I don't believe Mr. Mithofer is with PPA any longer... at least that's what I've heard....

Hi Don;

Don't forget ... Michael is in California and it takes longer for them to get information. :rolleyes: I know David was already gone for a while before I gave the exam in February.

David did leave some time ago. Now, anyone looking to sign up should ask for certification and Marisa Pitts.

Stephanie_Cunningham
03-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Are you still giving the test in June? I'm hoping to be ready by then. Am a PPA member now!!! :)
Stephanie

D._Craig_Flory
03-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Are you still giving the test in June? I'm hoping to be ready by then. Am a PPA member now!!! :)
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie;

My complete schedule is Sunday April 20th, Sunday June 8th, and Sunday October 5th.

Notify PPA of the date and that you want to take it with me. Then contact me and let me know so I know how big a room I'll need for everyone.

D._Craig_Flory
04-08-2008, 05:45 PM
If any of you have been procrastinating, you have less than a week to sign up at PPA to take the C.P.P. Exam with me on April 20th. They usually send out the exams to me around Tuesday of the week before. So, if anyone still wants to take it contact PPA NOW and then contact me by e-mail at floryphotog@mindspring.com OR call the studio at (717) 838-9087 .

Natalie_Nadozirny
04-14-2008, 06:17 PM
I'll be there next weekend. Can't wait to meet you Craig!

Natalie

D._Craig_Flory
04-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Hi Natalie;

I called PPA this afternoon and there will be three of you taking the exam, on Sunday. I sent an e-mail to our state president telling him that and asked him to let our state assn. registration table know which room it will be in as well as the hotel registration desk where you will get a key for the room. The last few times it's been in the president's suite. See you Sunday. (with your horseshoe, four leaf clover and rabbit's foot :rolleyes: )

Louise_St.Romain
04-15-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm hoping that I don't have exam jitters on Sunday .... :eek:

D._Craig_Flory
04-15-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm hoping that I don't have exam jitters on Sunday .... :eek:

Hi Louise;

I always start by asking if anyone needs to let out a big scream to release all the butterflies and anxiety. ;) Then you will do great.

D._Craig_Flory
04-23-2008, 12:21 AM
I gave the exam to 3 photographers on Sunday and two are members on here ... Louise St. Romain and Natalie Nadozirny. It was nice getting to meet them both. Here are all 3 intent on the questions. So, who will take it next ?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/DC47/CPPExam.jpg