PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Mole in the house?

Michael_Barton
02-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Is anyone going to SEPPA print comp on the 7th? I'm sending in an E.I. case and unfortunately can't make it. I'm curious is anyone would be willing to take a couple notes or track the scores for my prints. I'm sure a bribe can be worked out! Been busy working on two cases simultaneously! Ouch. It's all done though! Thanks!

D._Craig_Flory
02-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi Michael;

I'm curious why you are entering there instead of your own regional ? I have friends in our Pa. state association that choose to enter New York Regional instead of Mid-East because their studio is in Pa. but close to the New York border. But, with you being in Illinois that can't be the case.

I have at least 4 or 5 "spies" watching for my images in Ohio at Mid-East. I simply sent e-mails to friends asking them to watch if at the judging & / or when walking through the print racks.

Rick_Massarini
02-28-2008, 06:18 PM
He is probably entering SEPPA since SEPPA is the only regional that will will be accepting EI entries for Seal of Approval judging.

D._Craig_Flory
02-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Thanks Rick, that makes a lot of sense.

Michael_Barton
02-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey, what Rick said! Ha. I'm entering 4 at my state for open as well. 2 cases is a great way to lose sleep.