PDA

View Full Version : Text to study

MarilynDillon
02-22-2008, 03:20 PM
I was surprised to see the latest edition of Photography to be as much as $110. Has anyone seen it for less anywhere?

D._Craig_Flory
02-22-2008, 03:30 PM
I was surprised to see the latest edition of Photography to be as much as $110. Has anyone seen it for less anywhere?

Hi Marilyn;

I have two suggestions for you. #1 Start a thread asking if anyone is willing to sell their copy once they got certified. #2 With the ISBN # in hand, contact your public library to see if they can get a copy. In our area the libraries can do a search and get books from other libraries.

Christine_Walsh-Newton
02-22-2008, 05:14 PM
I believe they're on the 9th edition right now. I was able to get an 8th edition from another photographer for $30.

Angela_Lawson
02-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi Marilyn.

I picked mine up on Amazon.com for about $75.00 (the 9th edition). Anyway, I find out next week whether I pass the image submission portion of the certification process (I've already passed the exam), and if I pass, I'd be willing to sell you mine. It's a little worn now - due to going thru it so many times, but not marked up on the inside. I'll let you know next week, if you are interested.

Angela

MarilynDillon
02-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Hi - and thanks for your help. Good luck with the image portion of your application. Let me know how you make out -- I also have a local librarian working on finding one for me -- but would rather own one, obviously -- so I can have it for longer, etc. That is a good price for the 9th edition - it is $110 on Amazon now.