PDA

View Full Version : Mount Boards

Michael_Barton
02-16-2008, 12:31 AM
I'm currently using Pres-on styrene boards for my competition prints. I have a cold mount laminator. The Pres-on boards are great peel and stick pressure sensitive boards that are easy to cut, black and really durable.

Here's the question you say? My supplier is back-ordered and I need to get my hands on a case of mounting boards SEPPA. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go to buy boards. I am not in-love with what I am using if someone has a better suggestion. Thanks!

Roger_Williams
02-19-2008, 03:55 PM
I use http://www.pacificmount.com/ They have black boards that I really like. I've never used them for competition but use them for all my wall portraits.

Hope this helps.

I'm currently using Pres-on styrene boards for my competition prints. I have a cold mount laminator. The Pres-on boards are great peel and stick pressure sensitive boards that are easy to cut, black and really durable.

Here's the question you say? My supplier is back-ordered and I need to get my hands on a case of mounting boards SEPPA. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go to buy boards. I am not in-love with what I am using if someone has a better suggestion. Thanks!

Michael_Barton
02-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Awesome! Thanks Roger! I'm in a bind and in less of a bind now! Thank you thank you!