PDA

View Full Version : Possible comp prints - please help

Lori_Clapp
02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
I am posting these images in a gallery with a password because several members on this forum will be the judges at my local competition, and I don't want them to accidentally see these.

I would appreciate any input/suggestions/help on these images. Mine are on the page titled Lori, and are pretty much narrowed down to what I need to pick 4 from. I need titles bad, and also any input on how to crop would be nice.

The ones on the page titled Vicki are my sister's. She needs help narrowing down and anything else you can suggest.

We really appreciate any help on this!! Our comp is 2/24, so we are kind of doing this late.

Here is a link. You can put comments on the gallery site, or here. Thanks!!

http://web.mac.com/loric1/Comp/

Oh, the user name and password are both competition. No caps or it won't take it. Thanks!

Lori_Clapp
02-13-2008, 05:44 PM
PS, if you do anything to these prints, please don't post them here - you can PM them to me or something. Thanks!

Valerie_Kieselhorst
02-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Lori I don't know anything about competition but the little boy and the construction site really talk to me :=)
Good luck!

Sandra_Pearce
02-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Lori,

I love the construction site. I found myself trying to figure out what was going on. I liked the detail of the power lines. My favorite.

Sandra

Linda_Gregory
02-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Lori,

Happy Valentine's day!

I will, honest, get a look at them tonight. I went through them once and was overwhelmed. I need to go back now and start fresh. There are some awesome ones there! And you know my favorite. Can't wait to hear what's said about it!

Auralee_Dallas
02-15-2008, 01:00 AM
Hi Lori,
I Love #39v2. It's so cute and I thing the impact is great. Flat lighting might hold it back.
#59--Very cool image, but it's almost two images. My eye keeps going up and down.
#6636--This also is a VERY cool image. Is it sharp, sharp, sharp all the way through?
Good luck,