PDA

View Full Version : Not to be presumptous . . .

Keith_A_Howe
01-22-2008, 11:57 PM
I don't want this to come off wrong or arrogant but I do usually try to comment on a lot of the prints for competition. And I regularly have people PM and ask me to comment on thier prints so I thought maybe I should let you guys know I will be gone for awhile. I don't want anyone to think I am ignoring thier prints or don't like them. The rest of this week is very busy for me and then Jeff D. and I are taking off on the great winter adventure in Yellowstone for a week. A few days after we get back I am taking my son to PA to visit a college and when I return I have someone coming to spend a couple days for mentoring in the studio. So I am pretty tied up till mid Feb. I hope all kinds of amazing stuff gets posted for me to look at when I have some free time again. Good Luck to everyone!

Keith

Liz_Vance
01-23-2008, 12:24 AM
Sniff. <pout> Bye.

Jeff_Dachowski
01-23-2008, 12:33 AM
Does that mean you won't look at my prints in MT????
Jeff

Don_Chick
01-23-2008, 12:55 AM
Keith,

I've tried to take up some of the slack for you... But I am no Mr. Howe!!!! :eek: :D

Mark_Levesque
01-23-2008, 01:16 AM
No slouch either, Don. Especially with people images.

Karen_Linsley
01-23-2008, 01:21 AM
I hope you have a nice time Keith! It sounds as if you have a glorious refreshing rejuvenating time set aside for yourself, you deserve it.

Andrea_Chapelo
01-23-2008, 01:25 AM
Keith, Thanks for letting us know our stuff is not just so bad you can't comment.:D Have fun Keith. Keep Jeff out of trouble.

But I am no Mr. Howe!!!! :eek: :D

But Don, we love you because you are you! Now remember I said that when I am driving you insane with questions in April:)

Linda_Gregory
01-23-2008, 02:03 AM
It may be a long time before either one of them posts again! Frost bite of the fingers is a serious thing.

Oh, and if you run into Jess Lee, tell him I said Hi!!! He'll be chasing the wolves.

You guys make sure you chase the wildlife and don't let them chase YOU!

Have a GOOD time! Remember, get wool. It stays warm when wet.

Lori_Clapp
01-23-2008, 02:14 AM
Well it doesn't bother me a bit that you and Jeff will be both be unable to help with competition images for awhile. Only because you are both speaking in Wyoming and you can't help me anyway!!! Have fun in Yellowstone!

hey, see if you can get Holly back on the forum in your absence. She's always been a great critiquer and she's just plain awesome with titles. I sure am missing her help this year - titles are HARD to come up with! Ask her to fill in for you!

Keith_A_Howe
01-23-2008, 02:48 AM
hey, see if you can get Holly back on the forum in your absence. She's always been a great critiquer and she's just plain awesome with titles. I sure am missing her help this year - titles are HARD to come up with! Ask her to fill in for you!

Lori, I personally agree with you - "she's just plain awesome" and she's not bad at titles, critiques, whatever. Only she is judging wyoming as well so she can't help you either. Sorry
Keith

Lori_Clapp
01-23-2008, 03:34 AM
yeah, I know I'm just out of luck for help from either of you this year. But I think Holly should help the rest of the forum! Tell her we we miss her on the forum!