PDA

View Full Version : Mother Freedom

Will_Price
01-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Thoughts? I flipped it so the flag would be correct, but now she is facing out of the image...

Mother Freedom or " God Blessed Teela";)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/fiddlewish/D35P1458blurweb.jpg

Will_Price
01-22-2008, 02:37 AM
30 views and no comments....79 it is...

Sherry_Piche
01-22-2008, 02:49 AM
Hi Will,

Can you take away your logo? I'd love to see it without it.

Chris_Padgett
01-22-2008, 03:13 AM
I'm not a judge and don't even play one on youtube so take my comments from that perspective. I like the image and the concept. The one thing that I have issues with is it appears the flag on her torso is blurred. (ps?) While I understand the flag waving I question if all of it should be blurry. Disregard all of this if my eyes are what is making it blurry.:eek:

Dan_Leary
01-22-2008, 03:29 AM
30 views and no comments....79 it is...

Or maybe you've just frightened everyone with your mad photography skills?

Lori_Clapp
01-22-2008, 05:35 AM
I don't get how she is facing out of the image. Oh, she should be on the other side of the image facing toward the other edge? Hmmm, well, you know the flags are opposite of what they should be on law enforcement uniforms. Something about "stars forward"....the way it was explained to me is that if they are holding the flag and moving toward something, the stars would be forward and the rest of the flag waving behind them. Am I overexplaining myself or what?
Oh yeah, I should add that I am not a judge, and I did not play one on tv, and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

D._Craig_Flory
01-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi Will;

Before the big guns and heavy hitters make comments ... I like the image and would tell you to flip it back so she faces left. I like the lighting pattern on her face. I can see why it was blurred ... it looks like all she was wearing was the flag.

My only issue is her one hand seemingly holding up the flag. It looks very awkward like a claw instead of feminine. I hope you have another pose where her hand posing would please Don Blair.

Will_Price
01-22-2008, 01:58 PM
You guys are the bomb, I will look at the other files and see if the hand looks better..I may do another reshoot (This was the second) third time is a charm, right? As far as the flag, it is board straight and tack sharp, I added motion blur in ps and liquify for the wave..I may undo it a bit.

Heather_L._Smith
01-22-2008, 02:03 PM
I'd love to see the part of the flag that is wrapped around her body having less blur/motion, since it wouldn't have that kind of motion if it were truly wrapped around her body... let the rest of it wave away, though!

Cool.