View Full Version : cc and title help
01-18-2008, 03:29 PM
I would love to get some feedback on the images and help with titles
01-18-2008, 03:47 PM
01-18-2008, 09:47 PM
On image one ... is he playing a harmonica ? It's so large and also very dark it's hard to tell. It looks like it has definite possibilities ... if there is a lot more room around him on the Raw file.
I just don't "get" the 2nd image. What was the usage ? Was that for illustration ?
Image #3 shows me an image any senior would love. For competition I'm not sure since there are so many competing details.
Number shows great detail and texture. However, what is the main subject. There doesn't seem to be a focal point.
The rock group image you have posted before & I really like it. However, is the guy in front the lead singer and thereby the center of interest for this image ? If so you may want to consider spot color making it all black & white except for him. The woman is posed sort of stiffly and her colors want to shout "look at me". Spot color would tone that down.
The other problem is placement. The lead singer is pretty much centered without the advantage of leading lines for crash point symetry.
01-19-2008, 12:14 AM
1) I agree has potential. The very bright part of the harmonica is distracting so toning down would be good here.
2) Also agree on wondering what this is. It's a cool abstract image however A title that ties it together would be necessary here. The blue key stroke is too wide and distracting.
3) Cool image of the kid, but too many distracting elements for comp.
4) Interesting image but not comp material in my opinion.
5) As stated above there's a lot going on in this image. Maybe a different presentaion. Also, a tidbit on the lucis or lucis look. Judges are tiring of the look because they are wondering what the maker is trying to cover up. Not that you are but those are the comments the judges are making.