PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from Heather's father-in-law

JerrySmith
01-18-2008, 01:49 AM
Dear new forum friends, this is actually my second attempt at this.
My computer is now set up properly and everything should work now.I wanted to give a really warm thanks to all of the forum member I met at Imaging USA.
I appreciate all of you accepting me so graciously into your group with no previoius contact.
I had an amazing time at the convention and was overwhelmed with information by the time we headed home.
I appreciate everyone letting me talk them so death and ask endless questions about your business prractices.
I am looking forward to the whole learning process. The convention experience felt one of those total immersion programs where you can only speak a foreign language for a few days. In this case the language was photography.
Just know that I felt very accepted and that my experience at Imaging USA was a great experience because of each of you.
Thank you, Jerry Smith
The icon kind of looks like me minus the goatee.

Cheri_MacCallum
01-18-2008, 01:51 AM
Jerry,
It was nice meeting you and Heather at the convention.l'm glad you had such a good time!

Andrea_Chapelo
01-18-2008, 01:55 AM
Jerry,
It was a pleasure meeting you and your adorable daughter-in-law. I hope to meet you both again at the next Imaging!:)

Liz_Vance
01-18-2008, 01:57 AM
Hey Jerry,

It was great meeting you! And I think we all kind of feel the same way you do about the convention. It's a great experience!

Liz

Stephanie_Millner
01-18-2008, 02:01 AM
Aww, Jerry - the pleasure was all ours! Glad you're on the forum. :)
(And again, how much did Jerry Ghionis rock!?)

George_Hawkins
01-18-2008, 02:09 AM
Jerry,
It was a pleasure meeting you and your adorable daughter-in-law. I hope to meet you both again at the next Imaging!:)

Not to be repetitive, BUT, I'd say the same to you and all.

George

Mark_Levesque
01-18-2008, 02:50 AM
Nice to meet you too, Jerry. Seems like Heather has a great business partner. See you both in Phoenix!

Karen_Linsley
01-18-2008, 03:20 AM
Jerry, are the guy with the white beard? I didn't get a chance to speak with you but you seemed like a very nice man! I hope to see you next year!

Ron_Jackson
01-18-2008, 03:23 AM
Jerry it was a real pleasure meeting you and Heather and I was the lucky one that you guys spent so much time with me. I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see you again. And of course, Heather too! :)

Jeff_Dachowski
01-19-2008, 02:40 AM
Jerry,
It was a pleasure to get to know you. Looking forward to visiting again.

We might even come visit this summer!!!

Glad to see you here!

Jeff and Carolle

Linda_Gregory
01-19-2008, 03:18 AM
Jerry,

Always a pleasure to meet someone who lets us all indulge in our passion. Looking forward to seeing you next year! I don't see your avatar but I know you anyway!

Lori_Clapp
01-19-2008, 04:16 AM
Jerry, it was great to meet you and Heather. You guys seem to be a great team! I'm glad you were both at Imaging!