By Tristin Vaccaro
As Imaging USA draws nearer, we hope we've provided you with tons of reasons to attend in 2017! Whether you want to dust off your cowboy boots or just get out of the studio for a while, there truly are a bajillion reasons to go to Imaging USA.
While fun and networking are definitely on the menu, we know the majority of you come to Imaging USA with the hopes of learning new things! That's why the classes, demonstrations, and workshops are all designed to provide you with tons of methods to improve both your business and photography talents..
Imaging USA instructors want you to leave San Antonio a more equipped photographer, and often provide class takeaways so you know just what you'll learn after attending their class. So today, we're highlighting a handful of awesome Imaging USA classes, and their equally as awesome takeaways, that are sure to stick with you long after you return home!
Lindsay Adler, Cr.Photog.
January 6 | 9am - 5pm
Learn the techniques that highly acclaimed photographer Lindsay Adler uses in the world of fashion - and apply these skills to your own clients. Be it seniors, boudoir, weddings or more, create extraordinary images so you can blow by your competition and WOW your clients!
1. How to pre-visualize, create a mood board, and plan for stylized fashion and portrait shoots
2. Fashion lighting tools and techniques that give your portraits that wow factor
3. Techniques of fashion photography useful to differentiate your work from the competition.
Melanie Anderson, Cr.Photog., CPP
January 7 | 1pm - 5pm
Take volume photography to a whole new level! Go EXTREME as photographer Melanie Anderson shares all her creative techniques and tricks for school and youth sports! Walk away with the knowledge and the ability to achieve 100K+ as THE volume photographer in town!
1. Marketing to Highschool and Youth Sports
2. Securring Sponsorships
3. Creating Senior Sports Banners
January 9 | 10-11:30am
This class will change your business and your life! Discover the 10 steps that will explode your sales in 2017. Everything from closing strategies to handling objections, selling to the sophisticated clients, and more - it's all here!
1. Learn closing strategies for almost every objection
2. Learn the alternative to hard selling, which is a turn-off to the sophisticated client
3. Why selling portraits is the best kept secret out there, even among photographers
Barbara Breitsameter, M.Photog.Cr., CPP
January 10 | 10-11:30am
Dog photography is one of the fastest growing niches, and this is your ticket to mastering it all! Learn from Best of the Best as Barbara Breitsameter shares her tips and techniques, her secrets and her skills, her experience and her expertise. Canine family members can be your ticket to a booming business!
1. Learn the steps for a successful stress-free session for the dog and everyone else
2. Create artistic dog portraits with technical excellence
3. Learn hHow PPA print competitions can take your dog photography to a whole new level
Gary Box , M.Photog.Cr., CPP
January 10 | 5:15 - 6:30pm
Capture and sell fantastic family portraits! From lighting to marketing techniques, you'll discuss ways to enhance and increase your sales. Capture the image, wow the customer, and improve your profits!
1. Get more families in your door
2. Learn better family lighting
3. Sell family portraits for the wall
And there you have it, just a few of the nearly 100 diverse classes
and thousands of lessons available to you when you attend Imaging USA this January in San Antonio, Texas. If you haven't already, go register
for Imaging USA so you too can leave the convention with awesome swag, valuable knowledge, and amazing memories!