Need some photography education to tide you over until Imaging USA 2016? Good news - PPA's Super 1 Day workshops
are back this October 5-19!
What's Super 1 Day?
It's two weeks of live, hands-on peer-to-peer education held at various studios across North America. The day-long workshops cover a variety of topics, from business strategies to lighting to workflow to posing techniques. Studios nationwide (and beyond!) are opening their doors to photographers of all skill levels. It's a great opportunity to learn and network in intimate, local settings.
What sorts of classes are offered?
All different kinds! The workshops are made for photographers, by photographers, and 174 classes will be offered in all, so you'll be sure to find a class that fits your needs. The majority of these classes take place across the continental United States, but there are international classes in Canada and Mexico this fall.
What might I take away from these classes?
• Strengthen your business with new pricing and marketing strategies
• Master new lighting setups and equipment
• Pick up a new niche or improve the one you have - whether you work with seniors, children, boudoir, pets & more
• Improve your workflow by discovering new Photoshop and Lightroom techniques
• Get prepared for your CPP Exam and Image Submission
Register online before September 29 to get the early bird price of $99. Beginning September 30 registration will only be available onsite, at a cost of $120 per class.
This is photography education for all - you don't have to be a member, but PPA photographers receive one service merit for each class they attend.