Board of Directors
Guiding the world's largest professional photography association is a tough job. Our Board of Directors understands exactly what you face daily and knows the programs, education, benefits, and services you need to be successful. After all, they are practicing professional photographers just like you. For membership questions or to contact PPA, please call our Service Center at 800.786.6277, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
M.Photog.M.Artist.Hon.M.Photog.Cr., CPP, F-ASP
PPA President 2016/2017
PPA Member- 1989- Present
PPA Craftsman received 2000
PPA National Award- 2008
Professional Photographers of Michigan
Spokane Valley, WA
Spring Grove, IL
M.Photog.Cr., CPP, F-ASP
M.Photog.Cr., CPP, ABI, API
- Vice Chairman of the PPA Convention Committee in 1999, 2000 and 2014.
- Chairman of the PPA Convention Committee - 2001 through 2004 and 2010 through 2013.
- PPA Convention Committee Volunteer Co-Coordinator – 2008 and 2009.
- Served many years as both an elected and non-elected PPA Councilor.
- Active member of PPSNYS, Capital-Champlain Section since 1985.
- Served two terms as President of PPSNYS Capital-Champlain Section, from 1990-1992 and 2010-2012.
- Chaired several PPSNYS Conventions, as well as serving in other capacities throughout the years as Hospitality Committee, Journal Co-Editor, Theme Coordinator, Membership Committee, and Print Committee.
- Received the PPA National Award from PPSNYS in 1995.
- Earned PPA Photographic Craftsman Degree in 2000.
- Received the PPA Directors Award in 2005.
- Received several State Awards and two President’s Awards from PPSNYS for service to the association.
- Served on the PPA Board of Directors from 2013 until present.
- While serving on the PPA Board of Directors, served as Board Liaison to the Education Committee, Convention Committee, PPA Charities, Certification Committee and International Committee.
Jeffrey (Jeff) Dachowski
Kathryn (Kathy) Meek
M.Photog.Cr., CPP, API
Hot Springs, AR
M. Photog., CR., CPP
Michael (Mike) Hanline
St. Paul, MN