Already a Drone Photographer?
Deepen your knowledge on drone photography.
Certified Drone Photographer
Drone Logbook provides the commercial/professional UAV operator with the tools you need to help manage your equipment, compliance and business operations. Administrative tasks related to business operations, compliance and reporting take time and energy away from your core business. Our platform integrates your business operations with your regulatory obligations saving you time and money.
For more information visit www.dronelogbook.com. Offer expires 12/31/2017
To redeem this exclusive discount, visit www.dronelogbook.com and follow these steps.
1. Create a new account
2. Before you finalize your order, enter the discount code
Annual Pro Plan $45 (Save 33%) Discount code: PPAPRO2017
Annual Enterprise Plan $125 (Save 35%) Discount Code: PPAENT2017
PPA is proud to offer both equipment and general liability insurance for drones to members who use drones as a part of their photography business. Both insurance plans are great on their own, but work even better together to protect you as a photographer. PhotoCare Plus covers loss and any damage to equipment, including drones. Adding the drone specific general liability plan on top of PhotoCare Plus extends your coverage to include bodily injury and property damage to others. Combining both plans ensures that you have all your bases covered just in case something goes wrong. Below you will find the details of the individual plans and how you can go about signing up.
- Provides up to $100,000 in coverage
- Coverage includes theft of equipment in unlocked vehicles, mysterious disappearances and non-PPA members who are employees, up to $1,000 each
- All PPA members in good standing are eligible
- $250 deductive for all losses
- Full replacement cost on scheduled items
- Drones/Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) coverage available
Drones General Liability Coverage
- Choose between limits of $25,000 and $50,000
- Annual premiums of $100 or $150
- Must be compliant with Part 107 of Federal Aviation Regulations, and local and state laws
- Coverage must be purchased with PPA's General Liability coverage
- Operation of drone must be in connection with paid assignment for your business.
- Defense coverage is included inside the limit of liability
- Coverage extends to Bodily injury and Property Damage of others.
Ready to purchase coverage?
Call our team at 888-202-1526 to secure your coverage today.
Waivers for Your Drone
Drone Contract Rider
This sample drone contract rider can be inserted
Practice Part 107 Knowledge Test
Breaks the test down step by step and also puts extra emphasis on areas that many members found difficult.
What YOU Need to Know About Drone Waivers! Part One...
It's been a year since the introduction of the Section 107 drone regulations and many photographers are still extremely excited! As more and more photographers look to incorporate drones into their businesses, the FAA is attempting to stay on top of the influx of waivers that are coming in.
What YOU Need to Know About Drone Waivers! Part Two...
As a part of our drone waiver series, we will continue to talk about the 9 waivers drone photographers can apply for under the section 107 regulations.
What YOU Need to Know About Drone Waivers! Part 3
As a continuation of our Drone-Waiver series, today we're going over how to obtain a section 107.31: Visual Line-of-Sight wavier.
What YOU Need to Know About Drone Waivers, Part 4
This week PPA's drone-waiver series addresses Section 107.33, also known as "Visual Observer".