What is Imaging USA?
Imaging USA is the longest running national photographic convention, trade show and image exhibition in the United States, bringing in thousands of professionals from around the world. Dating back to 1880, when it began as the annual convention and trade show for Professional Photographers of America, the event is always growing and evolving.
Major components of Imaging USA are the three-day Imaging Expo trade show, several all-inclusive parties and presentations by some of the biggest names in the photographic industry. Imaging USA's renowned educational classes are geared to improve a photographer's business skills, photographic repertoire and use of technologies.
When coming to Imaging USA you can expect:
- 100+ classes for photographers to renew and further their commitment to raising the bar in photography through education, networking and inspiration.
- 600+ booths at the trade show for new product showcases, incredible discounts and unique offers.
- 10,000+ people, a friendly extended family that rallies around photography.
- Registration Information
- Imaging USA Hotel
- Pre-convention Courses
- Imaging USA Courses
- International Guests & Special Events
- Back to... PPA Information